Navy is up early this morning in the new improved BroncoX

raymar

Go Navy.

Ray

I didn't know the NAVY flew Air Force GRAY.... Navy is officially gunmetal just a lllllliiiiiittttttttllllleeeee darker.....bbuutt go for it !!

It is all part of the military cutbacks. When you have to cut 500 Billion Dollars out of the next annual budget all the grey paint gets mixed together.

Take a closer look at the USAF Grey - it is a liiitttlllleeee darker and the Navy gunmetal is a liiiitttttllllleee lighter.

Kinda like ordering a Draft Lite beer in a hotel bar - look behind the bar and you will all the choices feed from one barrel.

Gotta go read the manual now. I changed the Bronco startup file to be located in California at a NAS. Lat, long, elev is all that is needed.

Ray

Well ddeuce, I found some almost Navy paint. I ran the Air Force Clean Job thru the MAKKO elcheapo paint shop this afternoon. You know it is hard to find good help on the weekend, especially the Saturday before Superbowl. Anyway, the color is a tad or two darker than the standard Air Force issue. I also had them wipe that silly grin off the face just to see what was underneath. Looking better but has a ways to go.

Ray

post-27494-0-41965600-1328396062_thumb.j

post-27494-0-33140000-1328396850_thumb.j

+1

I like the "almost" Navy paint color scheme without the "silly grin"

That is not a very professional paint job, like I said, just a Saturday quick run through the paint shop. I'm watching the Giants kick butt in the Superbowl right now but later this evening I can see about uploading it someplace for you to grab and fly until the pros get to town.

Go Navy (10 years in a row)

Ray