Bronco 1.1

dfw

Just dl the update, looks great, thank you.

couple of questions,

1) is the target sight collimated in the real thing?

2)would it be possible to have a 2xlau32 CAS variant with a centerline tank?

looking forward to flying this plane over the weekend!

We will collect wishes for other layouts and make a few more when things are settled down. The sight is not collimated in our model (we did that in the F16) because it is very complex and adds a lot of extra code.

Anything NAVY. Thanks.

Ray

Anything NAVY. Thanks.

Ray

RAYMAR....I wil be doing the VS-41 aircraft but I am trying to nail down the correct color. I had a color photo of one that was supposedly black but I don't think it was black at all. Still working on finding that image. I will be doing a green also though from VS-41....give me some time as real life is very busy right now...trust me...you will be very happy with the results if I do say so myself...especially with this awesome paint kit.

Hi Mathijs,

i love the little "belly-wings" on the Bronco (but i dont like weapons....they can be unmounted...hehe).

But i also like the CDF VC with its GPS and without the HUD.

Would be nice to have a model like that.

meanwhile i merged it myself (outside model bronco-clean, VC-bronco-model-CDF)

it works, but there are of course more textures loaded than neccesary and in the outside

view i have the hud.

Tristan