Availability

Pao13

How come Aerosoft is already running short of XP10 copies ? it's out for 2 weeks already and won't be available untill mid-February.... what a launch...

Beside that, I have the feeling that after the huge excitement over the XP10 launch, everything sounds very quiet and people figured out that a world filled of grass is maybe not as nice as FSX.. :glare_s:

How come Aerosoft is already running short of XP10 copies ? it's out for 2 weeks already and won't be available untill mid-February.... what a launch...

I think you are totally missing the most important point. This was and currently is, only the beta release not the final one, as dar as you can say something like this to an X-Plane version, since it is constantly improving.

While mid February was something like the expected release of a moire final version, whatever version aerosoft will describe as final. At the moment I would guess that it might be 10.05.

A comparisson with FSX, well, soe things are still missing, but I must say that I start to prefer X-Plane 10. It runs much more stable.