US Cities X Chicago--AMAZING!!!!

F4PhantomRAAF

This scenery is literally jaw dropping!!!! It is AMAZING!! And I don't give this much credit, EVER!!!

I just bought it. The scenery is better than the screenshots!!!!! Now that is saying something!!!

I also got the San Francisco US Cities X. I'll have to revisit that one, but wasn't as impressed.

Are all the US Cities sceneries day textures only?

Keep up the great work, looking forward to Toronto!!!!!

Would love to see a World Cities X Sydney! Anyone ever been to Sydney at sunset and seen the lights on the buildings during landing, it is truly amazing! (Yes I think the lights in Sydney at night time MUST be included! MUST!! ;-) )

I was going to post a screenshot of Chicago, but seems like it got lost in the Matrix somewhere....where is Neo??? I'll have to repost shortly.

Daniel

Australia

Are all the US Cities sceneries day textures only?

From the product description: "...Because the file size is rather large due to the ground image it only includes one season (in most cases this is not a real issue) and no night textures. The VFR flights over these cities are mostly a day time affair anyway."

• Upvote 1