February's Screenshot Competition.

I was a bit surprised myself as I just received an email from Ray mentioned he entered some of my shots in this competition (I think he did it as a bit of a thank you for me helping Ray out with some of his reviews) but I don't think he was fully aware of the rules of this competition. I already emailed him back explaining things and I'm sure he will remove these asap. Sorry about that Shaun, I did not know until I read the email and Ray did it with good intentions but not by the rules. I will omit entry for this month as I do not wish to upset any other user who enters this month's competition. Best of luck all.

Regards.

Hello Soya,

Its no biggie, I was just making Ray aware of the fact :)

I snapped this with the NGX shortly after departing YBBN (Brisbane) for YSSY (Sydney), with the sun setting in the background.

post-33820-0-67318700-1328932708_thumb.j

The add-ons that can be seen in this image are- REX, ORBX YBBN, PMDG NGX.

Good luck to all :)

• Upvote 1

Guest cptawsom

"Clouds of a summer dawn, surround Aerosoft's Schiphol".

Having just taken off from RWY27, for a KLM 737-900 flight to Casablanca-Morocco.

post-55540-0-58816800-1329446444_thumb.j