February's Screenshot Competition.

Guest cptawsom

Here's my attempt

NGX 737-700 at dawn decending down to MAP Arlanda.

Excellent shot.

My try:

737-800 in Olympic Air colors approaching Aerosoft Corfu

Very nice.

PS: Is this the default 737, or the PMDG 737-NGX?

If it is the latter, where did you find an Olympic Air livery? I've searched everywhere (at least at the few places I know) but I cannot find anything.

I have an Olympic Air livery for my Airbus X (the excellent one done by Holgi), another one for my PMDG 747-400X, but nothing for my PMDG 737-NGX.

Very nice.

PS: Is this the default 737, or the PMDG 737-NGX?

If it is the latter, where did you find an Olympic Air livery? I've searched everywhere (at least at the few places I know) but I cannot find anything.

I have an Olympic Air livery for my Airbus X (the excellent one done by Holgi), another one for my PMDG 747-400X, but nothing for my PMDG 737-NGX.

Hi Cptawsom,

This is the iFly's 737 NG.

Thanks for your comment.

My entry into February 2012 screenshot competition a cockpit window view (as stipulated by the theme) from a Beechcraft Baron 58 turning to final on St. Bart's runway 28 at dusk. For this picture I used the default FSX Beechcraft Baron 58 and Marc Henri Gutteny's St. Barts (TFFS) freeware scenery.

6778322432_2064513aa3_b.jpg

• Upvote 2

A United "Battleship" A320 crossing the San Gabriels dividing Los Angeles from the Mojave Desert on it's way to SFO

201202windowsviewforaer.jpg

Aircraft from Aerosoft and the paint by Holgi.

Good luck to all...Darryl (AA777-200ER)

• Upvote 1

Wanted to add this one yesterday, but FS didn´t capture it, so I had to get it again, today, hope you like it, and good luck everyone!

It is the AS Huey cruising above Berlin, taken in FSX Acceleration default scenery with the ENV series graphic enhancement.

post-6031-0-57735300-1330557782_thumb.jp