No sound at KPDX

John P K

I don't have any sound at kpdx. It started with 2.20. I think also one other of my airports doesn't either. My other's ie kord, klax, kjfk... work fine. I do start my fs9 at kpdx. And it had been working all the way up to v 1.4. When I depart I have to guess when he wants me to release brakes and so on. All the animation is working fine. I'm not sure what happened and how to fix the problem. Any idea's. Here is my system specs.

Asus M3A78 mainboard

AMI bios ver 401

AMD 64x2 6000

4gig ddr2 800 ram kingston

c: Western digital 160gig sata II

D: Seagate 250gig sata II

E: 80gig Maxtor 7200rpm Hard drive used to back files

Geforce GT 430 1 GB video card

Nivida latest driver

SB Audigy 2 value with latest drivers

Windows XP Home SP3 with all updates

built in LAN with cable modem

Liteon 16x dl dvd+-r/rw

Acer 22" wide screen monitor running at 1680 x 1050 dvi input

600 watt PS

I have just installed AES v2.21 for FS9 after using v2.14. Now I have no sounds either for any of the AES functions (ie; pushback, boarding, etc). Everything was working fine on v2.14 so I don't know what to do.

I am using FS9 on Windows 7 64 bit (and FS9 is installed in C:\MyPrograms\Flight Sim 9).

Regards,

Graeme

• Developer

Please check the sound Configuration within AESConfig. Set the checkbox "Maximum" behind the Annoucement Sounds or try to increase the volume.

I just wanted to confirm that although I am now getting AES marshaller and stewardess announcement sounds, I still cannot hear any boarding/de-boarding sounds. Is there any setting I can try to fix this?

I can see that the sound files are there in the AES\Sound folder.

EDIT: Solved! It was the ActiveCamera program as noted in the manual. I have disabled the Fly-by mode and the sounds are working again. :)

Cheers,