Aerosoft: A new found confidence

ddeuce

This is just to let you guys know that since you released the Cheyenne a few years ago, I had ZERO... no confidence in payware developers... BUT I knew from the moment I put the cd in to install the aircraft, it had trouble... I came to the website and discovered not only were the guys here aware, but already had a correction for the issue. I was sold on aerosofts product. I continue to toss money into developers hands, and through the years had not felt that I received what I paid for, perhaps I am a little biased (NOW). But I felt compelled to put something up on this board to let Mr KOK, Steffen, and FINN know that regardless of what comes out of your update, I will be happy. I have dreamed of this project for so long, and now on the eve of it's release. I believe in what you do, Not for the monetary amount, but by the questions presented to me, has shown me that YOU CARE, and have enough self-pride to show it. Thank you again for all of you who have contributed to this project. p.s. I saw one of my friends today his given name is Tim, his comrads given name is "sundown", right after his return from Austria last month he was diagnosed with cancer. He has spent the last month flying state to state to give his farewells (today was my turn). He is a very upbeat person, This morning I fired up FSX for him to show what you guys have done.... He was in awe of starting the bird up from cold and dark. All he did was ask me where knobs and switches were, but he fired her like he never left the seat... It was a grand 3 hours. he left an hour ago for Florida... but he left tickled. thanks again. John "Delta Deuce" Ferrell :mecry_s: :mecry_s:

• Upvote 1

Thanks alot for You nice words Ddeuce.

It´s always a pleasure to release something that makes people happy and I´m especially happy if it also could bring som joy to Your comrade.

You has also been very helpfull for us - help we really appriciate.

Best regards

Finn