Who's up for it?

Matt_Smith

If Matt wants to run the show - I´m in as a participant.

If I am wanted/needed as an executive, I won´t fly it also. Matt and I both tried that to begin with in the first RTWC and it didn´t work, so we bailed out quickly, and therefore I won´t try that again.

I would like to state that, from what I hear from Matt, this one won´t use FSFlyingSchool.... so if someones are tired of listening to Smith and his colleges, rest assured. All the members of the FSFS instructor crew, are busy elsewhere. :big_boss_s:

Sounds good to me, lets include more countries this time though and Antarctica. I have loads of scenery (not just Aerosoft ) and need an excuse to visit it all. It would also be nice to have more flexibility of choice of aircraft which in turn would give more choice as to destinations. Count me in.

A suggestion - include a water-based leg, maybe island-hopping in the Pacific or Caribbean. Anyone without an after-market amphibian or seaplane add-on can use the default Grumman... just something a bit different. Ski-planes might be fun too... or maybe a bit of off-airport bush flying with Tundra tyres and so on...

Jaap everyone's welcome! Though its all still in planning, and probably wont start til later this year. Im trying to make it with as few prerequisites as possible, other that Antarctica X :glare_s:

James I kinda like the idea of flying it online - together - howover... due to timedifferences, and due to the present online-flying status in Andras Field, I strongly suggest that any online-flying be made a choice rather than mandatory.

Problem is also that people are very different in how often they fly - and when. Some in the first RTWC flew the entire thing in half th time, and others struggled in the end to get the last flights in. so following a tight online schedule... I just don´t believe it can be done with succes.

But then again I a pessimistic (read: realistic) dude. :glare_s::mallet_s:

My own thought is that we go online if able. We could do what we do now - advertise in advance when you're planning to fly, and anyone who can will join you. Much more fun in groups, but not realistic to think everybody can make it. If you can, great, if not, carry on anyway.

I agree it will be very difficult to make all online at the same time, but we can fly using vatsim or the andras server and with teamspeak tuned on the andras channel. That way we can talk to whoever is also flying along.

Sumarizing, everyone should fly online, but with no fixed timings.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi guys,

I did not study yet the first RTW, but Jaap pointed this thread out to me and it raised my interest :-)

Depending on what is expected of me I might be in.

I was too late for the first competition, so I'm just flying the legs after. But I search for the plan for the 3rd phase. Could you please direct me to the page, where it is written-