Who's up for it?

Matt_Smith

I was too late for the first competition, so I'm just flying the legs after. But I search for the plan for the 3rd phase. Could you please direct me to the page, where it is written-

I cant find it posted either, how peculiar. I don't have a copy of it on my PC any more, maybe one of the guys that flew can provide a list of all the airports?

Strangely, Phase 3 was the only one I didn't create and print a complete route map... anyway, going through my old Plan-G files the route was as follows:

PADU - IKO - PAAK - PADK - ATU - UHPP - UHSS - RJCR - RJAH - RJBH - ROTM - RCYU - VHHX

the last point, of coure, being the old Hong Kong Kai-Tak.

I agree it will be very difficult to make all online at the same time, but we can fly using vatsim or the andras server and with teamspeak tuned on the andras channel. That way we can talk to whoever is also flying along.

Sumarizing, everyone should fly online, but with no fixed timings.

I could live with that, although it'd be a tough time for me to fly this period. I'm currently flying a tour through Scandinavia for Andras Meridian Airlines to get my 3rd stripe. And I'm still on my way with the PH-AJU DC2 Uiver from Mildenhall to Melbourne. And I like to fly some short stuff in between. And I like other games too. And I have a wife and 2 kids....

So for me, I'd just be happy enough to not participate officially, but will keep an eye out on the Aerosoft TS3 server for Andras Field to hear who is flying where and just join in on that particular leg with any appropriate plane. Fun is key!

OK so a brief insight into the RTWC II. Cities vitited will enclude: Sydney, Beijing, Rio de Janeiro, Calgary, Munich, Moscow and many more. But what common link do all these cities have?

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK so a brief insight into the RTWC II. Cities vitited will enclude: Sydney, Beijing, Rio de Janeiro, Calgary, Munich, Moscow and many more. But what common link do all these cities have?

I think they all want to host the Olympic Games! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I think they all want to host the Olympic Games! :)

They have all hosted (or are going to host) the Olympics

Sydney, 2000

Beijing, 2008

Rio de Janeiro, 2016

Calgary, 1988

Munich, 1972

Moscow 1980

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, someone was very close(ish). If no-one gets it right by 2200 GMT I will put you all out of your collective miseries lol.

I think I missed something. I am still stuck in our collective misery.