Andras Aviation Club

Matt_Smith

Is going live on FSEconomy :) As of yes EAFS isn't recognised there, but I'm working on it. We already own 1 aeroplane (Well its leased) a C152 based in the Caribbean. The the moment the AAC is using my bank account on FSE to run. But hopefully once it goes public it will become self sustainable.

The way I see this running is like the missions Chompski used to create, but this time the reward for the guys n gals of Andras Field is virtual dollars. For which they can use to purchase their own aircraft :)

What is FSE, well read this: http://www.fseforums...d=58449&start=1

Do you think this could be something we could use to help encourage the community into life?

Everyone's thoughts and comments welcome.

Ole, your TH2G was posted this morning :) Sorry I'm so slack and forgetful, had been meaning to post it all week.

Darn Matt... Now I HAVE to check out FSEconomy...

No no worries. I have been meaning to do that anyway, but now I have a reason to do it soon.

Thanks for the headsup on the TH2G. Return payment is being made Monday... (I am likewise slow... LOL)

:lol: They wont put EAFS in there :( but there is ways and means to work round it quite easily. Basically we use EAFS but FSE will detect it as another airport. I shall investigate and report back.

Ole get yourself on FSE and start earning money, we (the AAC) need funds to get ourselves up and running. Any maybe a few planes, though we can lease them. Then its just a case of creating jobs getting people to fly them, thus making AAC money.

Thinking more about this, the fact that they wont add airports that aren't in the FS9 database, while disappointing, is not necessarily a bad thing. We could set up bases of operation around the world at various airports that aerosoft makes scenery for :)

Right I've worked it out. We have AAC hubs around the Globe. To start off with I suggest Paderborn. I don't think I need to explain why ;) I think we should also have Aspen-Pitkin as our NA Hub. Then I saw Djerba-Zarzis and was taken away by how nice it looked. So there we go, that's where I think we should start up, what do you think Ole? Obviously as we grow at get pilots earning AAC money we can expand to other awesome addon airfields from aerosoft and purchase/lease more aircraft!

On a side note, we need lots of virtual dollars. What do you say to inviting investors? I was thinking your fine self of course, me and 4 others. We each earn and invest 50,000 in the AAC thus enabling us to purchase/lease some planes as I think we will need more than just my C152 :lol: which is owned by me and least to AAC for free :)

Now I have my ideas of who we should invite into this very elite section of the AAC but I would like your ideas of who should be invited. Maybe I overlooked someone? I know 50k seems a large sum to earn, but in my first week of using FSE I've earned in the region of 160,000 virtual dollars. What I would also suggest is that the founding members once they have the money, buy a small GA plane of some sorts for themselves and lease that for free to the AAC.

So whaddya think?

Jeez Matt. I haven´t even been to look at the site yet. When you move - you move.

My son has his 4´th birthday today, so I won´t get any flying done until much later...

I dont mind earning and putting in 50K, no problem at all, but it might take me a week or two to get my hands on them. (although I am considering making one trip down to Colombia and have it done with in one go - LOL)

Ill get back to you on this tomorrow - OK?

And please invite investors...

Ole happy birthday to your son, I hope there's birthday cake! Enjoy the day birthday parties rock until you hit late 20's lol.

Be careful of the trip back from Colombia, we know what customs are like!

When I get an idea in my head, no matter how ill fated it might become lol, I like to act on it. Hopefully this one wont be ill fated! I will invite the 3 people I was thinking of: Andreas_W, Ian P and James. As they are all active members. Any ideas on the 4th?

When you get yourself sorted on FSE let me know your ID on there and I will invite you to join the AAC, and place you in as admin/management :)

OK Matt. I have created a user in FSE - Im called.... Tadaaaa. big surprise... oleandreasen

Please tell me what to do next...

And I think you should invite Tobus as the fourth man

If all goes well, we might have a few to invite in as board members here...

Well, AAC now has about 3k in the bank (3k from me and nearly 1k in earnings). We also have a C152 and C337 on the books :) Both making their way to Aspen, which will be our temporary North American base. My aim is 10 aircraft 5 in Europe and 5 in the US which should provide our members with plenty of different types to fly and places to explore.

First flight instructions, for EAFS directors :lol:

Firstly on your FSX rig downlaod and install the fsx agent

1, start up the agent enter user name and password

2, click on airport and type in your favourite airports ICAO or name (EAFS and EAFW wont work so second favourite ;) )

3, scroll down the page to find out what aircraft are available to rent (dont worry that you have 0 in the bank you get a grand free loan to get you started)

4, choose a plane - click on rent

5, now select the jobs you find appealing making sure you fill your selected plane to capacity ( tick boxes on the left)

6, scroll down and click add selected assignments to (this adds them to your flight)

6 back up at the top menu click My Flight, check everything looks as expected

7, make sure you have enough fuel to complete your flight

8, start FSX up

9, once in the sim, go to the addons drop down menu, select fse, start flight. This will load the plane up as you have configred in FSE with weight and fuel quantity

10, enjoy the flight

11, once landed at your destination, apply parking brake to end the flight. FSE will then pay you.

Thats the basics, do a few flights like that and hopefully make lots of money lol. Once you have the hang of it all, we can then get you onto AAC and flying for AAC, making us all lots of money lol.

Once your all settled in we can discuss making donations of cash to AAC ;)