KLAX double Jetways

tetiaroa

Hi Oliver,

didn´t hear of me in a long time, huh? Well, you know how most of us are: only typing when in need of something ;-)

But first, let me thank you for another great version of AES and your never ending effort in improving and promoting this tiny but excellent tool!

Now, my problem is actually just a small one, yet bothering me quite a bit. I´m referring to the fact that at most stands with double jetways in KLAX (same as in KJFK), there´s movement only simulated for one of each jetbridge. In KJFK that is also quite annoying, but as there are less gates with double jetways, it´s not of that much significance as in KLAX (still wouldn´t mind if it were solved there, as well :-) )

I know that the core of this problem might be that the guys at FSDreamteam only removed one of each jetbridge in the scenery; but since we had to wait 4 long years for an AES supported KLAX scenery, I was hoping that you could - together with the guys of FSDreamteam - figure out a way of making all of them movable and thereby perfectioning this wonderful scenery!

Thanks in advance!

Your´s,

Tetiaroa!

• Developer

Sorry, but I am not able to animate the secondary jetway, as they are build by FSdreamteam within the models of the Building and not in a seperate object, which could be remove by AES. So, this jetways are still the static objects of the scenery.

Was address already to FSDT, the answers you can read here. I can't change that.

If it was known that FSDT KLAX only allows one jetway to move as opposed to other airports why do I have to pay the maximum of 5 credits for this airport.

Less credits could have resulted in using these for an Airport which gives the maximum AES has to offer.

I do not mind to use the maximum credits if I can get value for my money.

In these days of financial crisis where the cost of add-ons seem to be rising maybe we will have be be more cautious in what we buy.

Sometimes we only find out that certain add-ons are not capable to give what is expected until a problem is posted on a forum.

• Developer

KLAX has over 180 Position with 125 Jetways and more then 220 pushpathes, so we don't talk about a small airport, even when the less secondary available in KLAX are not included yet.

Do you also want to discuss the over 100 free airport? Btw, in the overall relation, for KLAX are calculate 6 credits, but I have the limit set to 5.

• Upvote 3

Oliver,

Excellent reply! Some guys like Christian - who can not even read properly - would really make me explode!

I am not sure that he's able to understand your calm and verbose answer...

Funny guy!!!

I guess that people like him are one of the reasons for the financial crisis: "I want everything and more for myself but I kick ass if I have to pay"...

Dear Mr Almstedt

First of all you explode too fast, I can give OPabst my Aerosoft customer number and he would be shocked if he knew how good client I am

of Aerosoft for more than ten years, and I am always treated with very high respect by the sales team.

And I have never wanted to have something for nothing, because mostly I spend about 250 euro a month, for add ons .

I do not except on an open form insults that I am one of the persons who is maybe the fault of the recession, because"" when I tell you

who is the fault of this recession you would be shocked by my language and that is against the way I have been brought up.

Of course I can read, I am fluent in more than three languages, and I am brought up with very good manners, that is something I can't say from your attack towards

me.

On the forum I asked a question, OPabst has replied. Whether I agree or not is between him and me. Also on many forum issues I have never been insulted by OPabst.

In all the time I have been a member of this forum I have never been subjected to this childish behaviour of you.

It says more of your upbringing than mine.

Dear Mr. "Nameless", (...so far concerning upbringing...)

Well, I can imagine that an "open" insult really upsets you... - maybe I should have talked behind your back - and I apologize for not being a member of your circle, Sir! B)

Furthermore, please note that I am NOT part of the Aerosoft team but just a regular member of the forum - unfortunately with bad manners and childish behaviour and I definitely didn't spend 30.000€ on FlightSim addons yet...