Help with AES and Taxi2Gate Mexico!!

swan

Hello guys! I have a problem when i try to activate my scenery of Taxi2Gate Mexico City MMMX

The AES show me an advise that says "Airport Taxi2gate Mexico City Lic Benito Juarez MMMX not found or not active, please activate it from FSX Scenery library" and this is strange, the scenery is activated in the scenery library, i don't understand why happens this every time that i try to activate, if my scenery is original, i bought it in simmarket, not piracy, so what can i do to fix it? is really embarrasing, i have too TropicalSim Cancun and it is ok, without problems

thanks for your help

regards from Mexico City

This happened with GAP3 EDDT airport as well. The only fix I found was to reinstall the airport addon. Fresh install of AES does not fix this odd behaviour. Maybe Olliver needs to check this is well, as only happens with the latest release.

Why did it happen with EDDT in GAP3 Oliver ? Only EDDT, the AES file in the scenery had a AES-EDDT09-LIB .blob extension. All the other airports were fine. EDDH, EDLP etc. Version 1.03. Renaming to bgl made no difference. AS help kept saying that EDDT is not installed.

This happened upgrading from 2.20d to 2.21. All fixed now, just thought you should know.

• Developer

I don't know why the AES-EDDT09-LIB will get the .blob extension, but that should not be normal, as this file is used by the scenery. Must clear this with Aerosoft next week. The detaction of the scenery has change with AES 2.21 in preperation for the upcoming GAP3 2012, that's why it not happen before. But as said, the AES-EDDT-09.LIB should not have this extention.

Just for the record, MMMX was updated to Version 2.3 a couple of weeks ago. When I installed this new version, AES did not work for me either. I deleted MMMX and re-installed. Perfecto. Things working as before.

By the way, I'm using the latest AES version - 2.21. Looking just great Oliver.

Jack Fentress

Just for the record, MMMX was updated to Version 2.3 a couple of weeks ago. When I installed this new version, AES did not work for me either. I deleted MMMX and re-installed. Perfecto. Things working as before.

By the way, I'm using the latest AES version - 2.21. Looking just great Oliver.

Jack Fentress

Aah come on!, i didn't know that more versions are available, so I've to check it, maybe i need to acquire the latest version to fix my problem

The new version is at the SimMarket site. The site that Taxi2Gate was on was the one shut down by the FBI in the states. It's still listed as V2 but is actually V2.3.

Jack