Hamburg-GA3

meccadom

I do not detect an approach frequency listed in the AF2_EDDH_2009.bgl when viewed in AFCAD221.

I attempted two flights using Radar Contact version 4.3.3845 for FS9 and neither received instructions for a vectored approach.

Did I miss something?

Also please confirm that the current version is version 1.02

Thanks

Dom

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which version, FS9 or FSX? The current FSX filename is "AS_GERMAN-AIRPORTS3-HAMBURG_FSX_V103.exe"

I suggest just going to your account page for the download and checking there. Or, if it's installed, the Aerosoft Launcher can check for you.

I do not detect an approach frequency listed in the AF2_EDDH_2009.bgl when viewed in AFCAD221.

I attempted two flights using Radar Contact version 4.3.3845 for FS9 and neither received instructions for a vectored approach.

Did I miss something?

Also please confirm that the current version is version 1.02

Thanks

Dom

The beauty of AFCADs is you can add these frequencies etc so that they can be kept up to date for those that need them, if its not there try adding the approach.

The beauty of AFCADs is you can add these frequencies etc so that they can be kept up to date for those that need them, if its not there try adding the approach.

Resolved...........thanks

RContact file edited to add the Hamburg radar frequency for approach.