Speed/Mach toggle not automatic

BladesOfSteele

This doesn't happen often, but on a couple of occasions, on a managed climb, I see the plane is staying at 250 knots even above FL100 (even as high as FL250). Normally by now the speed would have increased and displayed in Mach, but on occasion I'm stuck at that speed until I manually toggle the Speed/Mach switch. Any idea what I'm doing different? I'm assuming it's a MCDU setting I'm missing, just not sure where. In the flight plan it shows the speed as .78.

Thanks for any help and sorry if this has been answered, I searched to no avail.

I've seen the same thing, and I believe it is tied to altitude AGL, not MSL, that it transfers over to a mach hold or 300KIAS. This is just what I've seen, though I would need a confirmation for it from the developer.

EDIT: I mean "tied to" as in how the developer made the autopilot make the changeover at AGL instead of MSL.

This doesn't happen often, but on a couple of occasions, on a managed climb, I see the plane is staying at 250 knots even above FL100 (even as high as FL250). Normally by now the speed would have increased and displayed in Mach, but on occasion I'm stuck at that speed until I manually toggle the Speed/Mach switch. Any idea what I'm doing different? I'm assuming it's a MCDU setting I'm missing, just not sure where. In the flight plan it shows the speed as .78.

Thanks for any help and sorry if this has been answered, I searched to no avail.

Follow the step by Step Tutorial very closely and you may find out what the issue is.