i prefere the ManuLele

35908829409593.jpg

946105manulele1.jpg

610674MANULELE2.jpg

and this is the Ville De Paris

6871430728600.jpg

sorry for my english i'm french

thanks

Yes...sounds good .I noticed a few things: in the release video when the Yellow twin starts ,the propeller is stopped and immediatly reach its speed without slow speed etc...as a remember its not so fast in real ! Second thing : where is the skydivers version ? lol

I was watching the amazing official video when my pocket started to feel very hot. I checked to see what was going on, and it was my credit card letting me know it wants to be used to buy the Twin Otter Extended! Very soon! :D

Yes...sounds good .I noticed a few things: in the release video when the Yellow twin starts ,the propeller is stopped and immediatly reach its speed without slow speed etc...as a remember its not so fast in real !

I too noticed this right away. More couldn't be done with the animation to improve this?

I too noticed this right away. More couldn't be done with the animation to improve this?

You can...

And relative easy, but then the propeller won´t spin in multiplayer and those who plan to use it in that would be pissed.

With FSX it´s always about give and take....

Now we have a situation that is wrong for maybe 10 seconds, with no spinning prop we would have a situation that would be wrong the entire flight - what would You choose ?

Finn

• Aerosoft

You can...

And relative easy, but then the propeller won´t spin in multiplayer and those who plan to use it in that would be pissed.

With FSX it´s always about give and take....

Now we have a situation that is wrong for maybe 10 seconds, with no spinning prop we would have a situation that would be wrong the entire flight - what would You choose ?

Finn

Added to the FAQ: https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/forums/22269476-Twin-Otter-Extended

Nice to hear Daniel ! What about the Air Antilles Express texture ?

It's on my to do list!

I don't have much time at the moment as painting/creating textures is not my job, it's just a hobby.

I'm a student, working as an ambulance driver, finishing my paramedic license at the moment, so it could take some time till there will be new liveries on my side.

I'm working as fast as I can, but you need some break after 10h of hard work every day. Already continued working on the TwOtter and added most of the requests to my now really long 'Twin Otter - To do list'.

Mathijs, could you open something like the Airbus X Extended livery topic after the TwOtter is released?

Would make it a lot easier for me.

Greetings, Daniel

Skybus - please! I am particularly fond of them since I spent some days on the Isles of Scilly...

Skybus.jpg

Already done :)

Skybus.jpg

I Echo Siddhant, We definately needed these repaint for our Lukla Scenery. Our Lukla Scenery is Incomplete without these repaints.

I Echo Siddhant, We definately needed these repaint for our Lukla Scenery. Our Lukla Scenery is Incomplete without these repaints.

hello Sukhdeep Singh yes you are right :excellenttext_s: we need it

Hunger strike? That sounds GREAT! This baby is going to be an excellent release....I'm looking forward just as much to the -100 models (hopefully there will be a wheeled PAX version of that one too w/airstair. This is going to be SO fun!

Regards,

Kent

P.S. Damn-- this hunger strike stuff sucks...I'm getting hungry already....

Dear Team,

take your time and do whatever needs to be done before release!

Nobody has any benfit from pushing things to hard!

Quality prevails!

It is phantastic that there will be quite an amount of repaints at release :) Really looking forward.

Would it be possible to release the next manual before release? I would like to get to know the systems before starting it. But when I ll get the manual with release I know me. I wont look into the manual for exactly the time FSX needs to start up ;)

hello team i have only two repaint request no.1 i have posted before and no.2 is nepal airlines and sure i will wait for repaint to be done take your time as you guys can :mallet_s:

post-89608-0-18133400-1373316788_thumb.j

post-89608-0-50230800-1373316848_thumb.j

post-89608-0-32017100-1373317008_thumb.j

post-89608-0-30698800-1373318680_thumb.j

The video is nice no doubt but, Is it correct i see a default GPS in the VC? If so isnt it possible to maybe invest a little more time to increase the realism and ad a real gps in there (RealityXP)?

The video is nice no doubt but, Is it correct i see a default GPS in the VC? If so isnt it possible to maybe invest a little more time to increase the realism and ad a real gps in there (RealityXP)?

Please read a few pages back, there was a whole discusstion about this.

In the end the results were as follows: Reality XP is not supporting Aerosoft in any way in order to properly implement their GPS and they will also not offer any product support regarding their GPS lateron, so it is not possible for Aerosoft to implement the RXP GPS.

Doing a new GPS themselves would be a project on its own for Aerosoft, so this is also not a solution.

And please do not start another discussion on this, we had it already, so all further comments asking for this will be deleated, sorry.

Archived