Twin Otter Extended Preview (FSX,P3D)

Ah Ok...

It will be closed.

Problem is that FSX only offers 4 doors, thats why we had to make the pilot doors custom without any key presses.

Finn

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finn,

What he means is the door that is next to the airstair on the passenger version. He wants to be able to open that door when the airstair is open. I on the other hand want to make sure the airstair can be opened alone.

Does that help?

Kent

On the contrary Kent, I really would like it to stay close if i'm boarding passengers ! I won't mind if we can't but I would really prefer if we could just open the airstairs without the door next to it !

Ah Ok...

It will be closed.

Problem is that FSX only offers 4 doors, thats why we had to make the pilot doors custom without any key presses.

Finn

Once again Finn, Much appriciated for all the efforts put into this project and he demands !

Ah, Blackbird...I misunderstood--I'm like you then...I too would like to be able to open the airstairs without having to open the door next to it too.

K

Well guys i am happy to see that the Air Stair door is the only one that is opened now, and not both doors like in yesterdays preview picture. The proof is in the pudding

Regards, Keith

post-60164-0-44011000-1372794790_thumb.j

Well guys i am happy to see that the Air Stair door is the only one that is opened now, and not both doors like in yesterdays preview picture. The proof is in the pudding

Regards, Keith

Nice Screenshot there ! But isn't it wrong to have passengers boarding while engines are still turning ?

Geez, it's only a quick screenshot to show a feature, not a procedure demonstration!

Great you guys are modeling the airstair this time. :)

Just like to tease a lot sorry !

Just like to tease a lot sorry !

That's okay, bro. We with senses of humor know you're just messing around. That is a nice screenshot and all, if I do say so myself...

Cheers

Nice pic's there Peter. Even my Otter is there!! I was woundering were did you get the First air hanger scenery? or is that Yellow knife CYZF? and i do know that Muskoka is flight ontario scenery

Regards Keith

Hey Keith,

Thanks.

The First Air hanger is part of the Simaddons CYOW expansion.

Hey Keith,

Thanks.

The First Air hanger is part of the Simaddons CYOW expansion.

Hey peter your home now? CYOW Simaddons that's what i thought

Regards Keith. P.S check your email

Sure is coming along well guys! I'm excited to take it for a spin. If I may request a livery from any of you talented painters, I'd love to see a Viking air livery. Sure would look sharp. West Coast Air would be awesome as well.

I think the night interiors are the best ever done for FSX.

I think i agree Mathijs, they are very realistic indeed. :excellenttext_s:

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think the night interiors are the best ever done for FSX. But I biased of course.

NIght Interior? If you used with the (Ant)Arctic Survey they might be the day interior as well! :D

Hey guys,

I also stated doing intensive testing on this beauty and these are my first impressions of it on my first VATSIM flight:

post-29921-0-52317800-1372795928_thumb.j

post-29921-0-34227700-1372795954_thumb.j

post-29921-0-02701300-1372795989_thumb.j

post-29921-0-07896000-1372796036_thumb.j

post-29921-0-84472400-1372796081_thumb.j

post-29921-0-73868900-1372796117_thumb.j

Note they are all WIP shots and that I do of cause not use standart FSX without any addons ;)

Just back from a few days camping and wanted to say thanks to all those who commented on my repaints. To all the other repainters out there great work so far we all certainly many extra choices to add, once this baby is available.

@ Daniel (CSR), I will defintely add be adding the Borek machine to my hanger.

Mathijs, the fitters did an excellent job on the interior it looks fantastic during the day and even better at night. You folks have certainly outdone yourselves on this project and have raised the bar for everybody else.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the final release.

Peter

Hi guys, I was wondering if the way the Ng, T5, Torque Pressure, and Prop RPM behave when starting will be further tweaked to get them closer to the real world performance? I'm talking about the speed at which they move compared to the real thing. I know that the surge was fixed, great job on that problem.

A couple videos of dhc-6 engine starts.

• Aerosoft

Hi guys, I was wondering if the way the Ng, T5, Torque Pressure, and Prop RPM behave when starting will be further tweaked to get them closer to the real world performance? I'm talking about the speed at which they move compared to the real thing. I know that the surge was fixed, great job on that problem.

A couple videos of dhc-6 engine starts.

They are pretty good (I doubt there is any better turboprop in FSX) but FSX remains problematic with that.

We have now fitted the Flight Data Recorder.

This is a very great tool to both evaluate Your flight afterwards, but also a great learning tool.

Here are some screenshots from a Pattern around EKBI that I flew:

Detailed recordings of aircraft actions covering stuff like Flaps position, Autopilot mode, Engine failures etc...

post-7458-0-43415200-1372881092_thumb.jp

post-7458-0-08115600-1372881106_thumb.jp

post-7458-0-85105300-1372881119_thumb.jp

Google Earth view:

post-7458-0-14356800-1372881130_thumb.jp

With some details:

post-7458-0-01452500-1372881141_thumb.jp

Finn

We have now fitted the Flight Data Recorder.

This is a very great tool to both evaluate Your flight afterwards, but also a great learning tool.

Here are some screenshots from a Pattern around EKBI that I flew:

Detailed recordings of aircraft actions covering stuff like Flaps position, Autopilot mode, Engine failures etc...

attachicon.gifFDR1.jpg

attachicon.gifFDR2.jpg

attachicon.gifFDR3.jpg

Google Earth view:

attachicon.gifFDR4.jpg

With some details:

attachicon.gifFDR5.jpg

Finn

Great news ! Can't wait to see the fuel planner inserted !

Archived