Twin Otter Extended Preview (FSX,P3D)

Indeed the servers are a bit slow under the load, but more downloads will be added tomorrow.

About your wife, does she not have a hobby that costs money? Let me assure you, MY wife spends more in shoes then I on games.

My fiance spends more money on Mangas and books then I in games.. Great work on that Twin Otter Aerosoft ! Very nice aircraft and really not a frame rate hater ! =) Really well done !

Althought can I just say that the feathered propellers sound stills need to be tweaked a bit much, that really adds beauty to the aircraft, otherwise that, nothing to say, can't wait for 1.10 ! =)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed the servers are a bit slow under the load, but more downloads will be added tomorrow.

About your wife, does she not have a hobby that costs money? Let me assure you, MY wife spends more in shoes then I on games.

Ah but you see, I tell her it's not a game but a SIMULATOR. Plus I argue that I need to keep proficient cuz I don't earn a living flying (I'm Head of Maintenance now), my Airforce days are gone. The problem with wifey (well I guess I shouldn't complain!) is that she is not a big spender for herself though she spends quite a bit on the kids, which is not a crime I guess. So I don't have anything to throw back at her. But seriously, I love her to death!

On a different note, I would like to thank you for the discount, as Jigsaw mentioned, it is very generous. Plus my wife always likes a discount, no matter what it's for!;)

• Aerosoft

Althought can I just say that the feathered propellers sound stills need to be tweaked a bit much.

The FSX sound system simply does not know about pitch. So to so that would mean replacing the complete sound system for aircraft. Something we are working on btw, but not for this project.

WOW, this is everything discussed and so much more... :bow_down2_s: BRILLIANT!

post-12996-0-09098200-1373396097_thumb.j

and this paint from the down load section...is as good as it gets... Well Done

Thank you Aerosoft, Very Pleased Customer

Really excited for you Guys, keep up the Fantastic Work Team

The FSX sound system simply does not know about pitch. So to so that would mean replacing the complete sound system for aircraft. Something we are working on btw, but not for this project.

Thanks for the explanation !

Hello siddhant, as per earliar post I guess holgi is working on Nepal Airlines but I am not sure whether it will be availble as a base package of twin otter or may be it will be availble in Repaint sections in future.

hello Sukhdeep Singh sounds great!

And purses, how many purses does a woman need?

Well, bought it and took it for a first flight from Sitka to Juneau (very rainy!). It's a wonderful model, fulfilling all the promise of the long development. Interactive checklist is fantastic. Looking forward to trying out the flight recorder. Off to read a bit of the manual first, though.

And thanks for the discount for customers who own the earlier Twotter. Very nice.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Got it ! Will wait ! Kroswynd, I gotta few private questions to ask you if possible !

Feel free to drop me a PM

Well, bought it and took it for a first flight from Sitka to Juneau (very rainy!). It's a wonderful model, fulfilling all the promise of the long development. Interactive checklist is fantastic. Looking forward to trying out the flight recorder. Off to read a bit of the manual first, though.

And thanks for the discount for customers who own the earlier Twotter. Very nice.

Glad you like it. i can say that the flight recorder will come in handy, This way you can check your flight level's and speeds it's something like FLIGHTWARE.com. Any how go and have fun i know i did for 5 months!

Regards Keith

• Deputy Sheriffs

Any livery for Lukla, please update?

post-26404-0-89683800-1373400013_thumb.p

and TARA AIR will also come with the registration 9N-AVA

HI,

And thank you for this marvelous bird! It flights nicely :bow_down2_s:

@Finn, you said (extract):

You can...

nd relative easy, but then the propeller won´t spin in multiplayer and those who plan to use it in that would be pissed.

Finn

Please, could you explain how? Is that only 1 parameter in the aircraft.cfg or/and the .air file(s)?

I'm voluntary to give it a try!

Thank you for this package (and to Mathijs too for the doc° and so on and all the Team of course).

Archived