Twin Otter Extended Preview (FSX,P3D)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Eric Bakker,

Thank you. At least somebody understood me !

(Tears...)

Whatever... (to Finn's attention) It is quite funny to read instruments on a panel when all indicators are contradicting one another!

You are performing outstanding job! The difference with the current Twin Otter is awesome. But, as we are invited to look at this spendid panel, a bit of attention is not excluded.

Hence...

Sorry for the trouble I introduced.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Eric Bakker,

Thank you. At least somebody understood me !

(Tears...)

Well, Stefan was laughing, so he enjoyed it too. ;)

And he is one of the developers (modeler)!

Haha, im holding my belly laughing like a panda bear!

The Cockpit looks great, but will there be a Vistaliner DHC-6-300 model?

Nope

Only the versions listed earlier, but using the same Virtual cockpit.

Finn

Kenn Borek Twin Otter missing in Antarctica with 3 Canadian crew members. Beacon working. Let's hope for a positive resolve....

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ch.html?cmp=rss

Pray it was an emergency landing. They recieved an emergency signal so they hopefully are hunkered down in the plane waiting for rescue.

C.

Just stunning!

One more question: when saving a flight, and in particular while effectively in flight, do all system's status be recorded, or will it be necessary, when restoring the flight, to restart some of them, like the GPS or other electrical appliances?

For instance, in the current Twin Otter Modern 300, the GPS and radio set has to be restarted and for the GPS, reinitiated at the time of restoration of a previously saved flight.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

• Aerosoft

Just stunning!

One more question: when saving a flight, and in particular while effectively in flight, do all system's status be recorded, or will it be necessary, when restoring the flight, to restart some of them, like the GPS or other electrical appliances?

For instance, in the current Twin Otter Modern 300, the GPS and radio set has to be restarted and for the GPS, reinitiated at the time of restoration of a previously saved flight.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

I hope the full state can be saved.

@ricky76. My youngest son is Kenn Borek's Machinist Technician. They are a very tight knit group of guys and gals up at Borek and thoughts go out to all of them as well.

I feel just horrible. My wife and sister-in law both worked briefly for them years and years ago. I drive by them every day and regularily visit PAT (ser#2) at the museum. That just made me sick when I heard. No words to describe how much it sucks. Lost my cousin to a snow storm flying bush to get his hours in and out of Gods Lake Manitoba back a ways. It just stops you in your tracks.

My condolenses to the staff of Ken Borek Air.

Charles.

• Aerosoft

Speaking of the GPS- any word on RXP integration progress? I know there are a number of us hoping that it will make it into the final product.

No change there, if we get help from the devs we can do it. but we'll not do it half backed.

Archived