Twin Otter Extended Preview (FSX,P3D)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have missed it sorry.... I have forgotten and dont feel like scrolling through all the post's, will it have RXP integration? So what models/engines are you dong here100/300? Looks great!!!

I may have missed it sorry.... I have forgotten and dont feel like scrolling through all the post's, will it have RXP integration? So what models/engines are you dong hereq100/300? Looks great!!!

Only two pages back....... http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/52170-twin-otter-x-extended/page__st__320#entry392286

in theroy the twin otter can hold 23 people including crew thats 20 passenger seats with a flight atendent and two pilots can you pleases include a 23 seat configuration. please mathijs. chadhittenberger

Might be easier if you combine all of your posts into one post....just saying.

Dear developers,

As I understand you build this project and will start with a x-plane version followed by a FSX version. Is the later compatible with the comeing P3D V2.0 requirements (ready for DX 11)?

Thanks for a short statement.

The 100 and 300 versions will be available. Float and wheeled versions (not 100% sure about ski).

What You see is a GPS530.

Currently a "tweaked" version of the default GPS500 is used.

The only differens is that Com1/Nav1 radios has been added in the left pane and GPS/NAV toggle is done via the CDI button.

Once we got everything in place, we will try to make a version for the Reality XP GNS530, but according to other developers who have used it in their projects, it´s very much a trial and error thing to get it working.

Finn

• Aerosoft

Are you sure it is by Aerosoft?

Looks as desolated as by Premier Aircraft! I mean the panel

I suggest you do not follow this forum, it seems hard to understand that these are previews of work in progress, I mean it is not even textured!

Archived