AES 2.21 released!

OPabst

You bought at least one credit pack and installed it, right? And you're trying to use AES at one of the supported airports that you activated?

Sometimes people don't realize they have to install the free "engine" AND buy credit packs for supported airports which must then be activated.

all is activated..the last 2-3 days nothing work...i don't know why...i work with AES for a long time...

Guest cptawsom

I do not know if here is the right place to ask:

Are there any plans to introduce a fifth -> upper deck door -> in AES? For those of us that fly 747s (or A380s).

Of course I can always try to set the upper deck door as the 2nd left door, and see if that works.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I do not know if here is the right place to ask:

Are there any plans to introduce a fifth -> upper deck door -> in AES? For those of us that fly 747s (or A380s).

Of course I can always try to set the upper deck door as the 2nd left door, and see if that works.

This should answer your question.

Help Please!!!

As well as where to me to take Credits for AES 2.21????

I Have bought, but with purchase one credit was applied....

AES asks to enter at loading of 4 more serial numbers for program activation.....

Help me please!!!!

Hai,

Please do help me.... I just bought the AES 2.21.

After install and so on its all good till i came to set aircraft parameter then seem dont connect with FSX....

I did what previous forum (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/51445-aes-faq-please-read-before-post/page__p__349237#entry349237) member (OPabst) as to do which got to set same mode (Admin/Normal) as FS but still doesn't work at all n i did try everything on related AES troubleshoot.

---win7 & FSX---

Please do help me...

Thank you...

Using 2.21 version faced with one issue - permanent aircrafy bouncing during pushback: from the movement start till pushback end. Never faced with this problem in previous versions. Is anyone have this problem too?

The new version of AES is a great step fowards to AES NG and my FS9 is unthinkable without it.

I realize that this may not be the correct place for requests concerning AES NG, but anyway, if possible I would welcome the opportunity to be able to ask groundservice for electrical power (when starting cold & dark).

Thanks for this wonderful product.

JWS

Hi Oliver

I even don't know if this request is at the right corner in here but I d' got a little request for further versions of AES! For all planes, there are the right vehicles! But for some aircraft, like the CRJ family aircraft or the tupolev aircraft family or the Cessna Citation Aircraft family! I saw that there are bugs who couldn't be solved untill yet! For the listed aircraft there is a luguage compartement underneath the left hand Engine! Same issue with the Embrear family or the Dash-8 family underneath the Tail! And I'd need bagage handling cars not just stairs on there! Not just at the right hand side of those planes! Would be great if you consider to create those carrier vehicles!

Thanx in advance!

• Deputy Sheriffs

all is activated..the last 2-3 days nothing work...i don't know why...i work with AES for a long time...

Did you review and apply all of the relevant fixes noted in the pinned topic called "AES FAQ - Please read before Post!"?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, thanks for all the improvements. The animation is really good now and all the little touches, like staff loading and unloading from the catering truck (to name but one), are very welcome.

I already bought a dozen credit packs or more - this encourages me to buy even more (though nearly all my AES airports (over 120 to date!) are now active.

Martin

Hi Oliver

with V 2.21 a third catering truck has become active on the PMDG 747-400 at the R1 door (right side front)

This truck always seems to get in the way of apron kit...palletts etc.... as does the R2 door truck.

Is there a way to configure the catering service to the two rear right doors only.....to avoid the ground equipment.....

it looks very odd when the service trucks drive through the apron gear as if they are invisible.

the animated humans with the catering trucks are really cool !.......looking forward to the same with the cleaners !

Regards

David

Regarding the new Catering Truck animation. I'm sure you already thought of this, but would it be possible to add some more 'interaction' with the crew in future updates.

For example:

When the loading animation is about to begin, we hear the 'knocking on the door' sound like when the gate is in position, so that the pilot knows to open the catering door (if available - the animation would just start then either way).

When the catering is done, there can be an announcement that it is finished?

Just an idea.

Geoff

Guest Gonçalo Carvalho

Hallo Oliver,

I would like to see the clean staff entering on the aircraft :D! It's a sensation of a new realism!

BTW, +1 for idea of Geoff :D

Oliver, are you going to make fire truck ;) That would be very impressive and original :) I saw fire truck coming with fuel truck on some airports.

All best and keep up a good job!

• 3 weeks later...

Oliver, words can't sum up the new update. As soon aas I saw the new marshaller I thought hey? Then I was truly speechless when I saw the vehicles coming!!!! They are so cool and realistic! You have certainly done yourself proud. It was like the first time I bought AES all over again just the amazement of vehicles and crew, now it's been brought to a whole new level so thanks a lot! :)

@AdrianR why not have a feature to call a fire engine during fuelling process incase there's a spillage that mght be more along what you were thinking.

Honestly well done Oliver and this could even be better than dream team GSX now (and thats only a few months old). Especially since AES is for 2004 and no FPS hit!!

P.S. Especially the catering driver I couldn't believe he was actually getting out and climbing stairs! :o

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah it's really looking good.

I like the various European accents too!

I went to Heathrow however and instead of a nice British welcome, got mostly... silence! no voices.

The jetway made its thump sound so there is something there...

Is this a Work in Progress, then?

Yeah it's really looking good.

I like the various European accents too!

I went to Heathrow however and instead of a nice British welcome, got mostly... silence! no voices.

The jetway made its thump sound so there is something there...

Is this a Work in Progress, then?

Thats about right.......but if you want athentic,,,the accent should not be english,! maybe Nigerian Pakistan or Indian, I dont think there are many Britsih sounding people working at any of the large UK airports any more