AES 2.21 released!

OPabst

• Deputy Sheriffs

Great, was just wondering about Mathijs announcing version 2.31, but seems to be just another one of his many typos today. ;)

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Indeed, indeed. corrected now of course!

Yes, and the other typo (or whatever it meight be): the link in the DjerbaX announcement doesn't work.

Oliver,

Quick question. I didn't participate in 2.20 beta, so perhaps I'm not familiar with the specifics. Should I de-install 2.14 first and then install 2.21 as fresh AES install OR I could easily install 2.21 over 2.14.

Thanks

Dmitriy

• Developer

As always: Just download and install Version 2.21, if you use FS9 and FSX on the same PC, run the Installer for both FS Versions. AESHelp will handle all the rest.

• Upvote 2

• Developer

Hi Oliver, can you point out the differences between 2.20D and 2.21 (except the support of new airports)? Thanks!

Some Bugs are fixed, the functions are the same as in 2.20d.

• Developer

Just wondering when the paint kit will be available or how it will work?

Paintkits will need some time, because I still working at the vehicles and at the question "how it will work" :)

Great thank you Oliver, I will now spend some more credits!

Hopefully Max Kraus' Barbados for FSX will follow in the next release ;)

Keep up the great work :)

+1

And LatinVFR TTCP Crown point please

Hi Oliver,

Just a question. I know you have been very busy with the new versions but I notice still no Eiresim Luton. Is this still planned?

best regards

Kelvin

Hi Oliver,

Firstly thanks for this update, KLAX is now complete.

I also second this post from Spookberry, Will Eiresim Luton be available in the next update or could it even be added before the update as an exceptional case?

Oliver I remember that you did mention Eiresim sent the files to you when it was questioned during the last AES version release. Fingers crossed :grouprespect_s:

Top Man, Thanks

Since when has this been an airport request thread???

That one is in the same spot as always so don't use the 2.21 announcement thread to ask for new airports. Personally I find it rude and ungrateful but that is just me.... It is like the little kid who gets a present and immediately turns around and asks why they didn't get another!

• Upvote 2