Aerosoft Mega Airport BrusselsX and Brussels 2007

meccadom

I have Brussels 2007 for FS9 by FSDreamFactory which I originally purchased via Simmarket in 2007.

It appears that the Aerosoft Mega Airport BrusselsX is a dual package for both FSX and FS9. If this is so, is the FS9 part of the package the same as my current Brussels 2007 version?

Or is the Aerosoft Mega Airport BrusselsX a completely new version for both FSX and FS9?

Thanks

Dom

I have Brussels 2007 for FS9 by FSDreamFactory which I originally purchased via Simmarket in 2007.

It appears that the Aerosoft Mega Airport BrusselsX is a dual package for both FSX and FS9. If this is so, is the FS9 part of the package the same as my current Brussels 2007 version?

Or is the Aerosoft Mega Airport BrusselsX a completely new version for both FSX and FS9?

Thanks

Dom

Hello Dom,

You may want to ask this question at the FSDramfactory forum as we wont know if its the same, but If I'm right in thinking the developers are the same then your best asking there.