OV-10 Bronco X full version

Sounds like it is only a couple of six packs away. Pssstt. aahhhh.

Now I guess Finn will go back to clean up the last few items on that AirbusX v2. Both out the same month, you're spoiling us.

Ray

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it is only a couple of six packs away. Pssstt. aahhhh.

Now I guess Finn will go back to clean up the last few items on that AirbusX v2. Both out the same month, you're spoiling us.

Ray

I better keep my firewatch.

BTW: I´m not doing the code for the Airbus V2, thats handled by some C++ guys - So I have stepped back as a kind of advisor or towholder on that project.

Finn

I better keep my firewatch.

BTW: I´m not doing the code for the Airbus V2, thats handled by some C++ guys - So I have stepped back as a kind of advisor or towholder on that project.

Finn

Finn,

I hope you can upgrade them to the A++ level and kick that thing out the door sometime soon. I guess it doesn't really matter that much, most of us will be in Laos, Cambodia and other exotic places with leaves in our teeth.

A question for you.

Will we have to read the new manual before we fly the new 'full version' of the BroncoX or can we just buckle up, turn and burn (up the engines)? How about a sneak preview of the new manual or checklists for night time reading tonight.? Oh boy, new toy, tommorrow.

Ray

Finn,

I hope you can upgrade them to the A++ level and kick that thing out the door sometime soon. I guess it doesn't really matter that much, most of us will be in Laos, Cambodia and other exotic places with leaves in our teeth.

A question for you.

Will we have to read the new manual before we fly the new 'full version' of the BroncoX or can we just buckle up, turn and burn (up the engines)? How about a sneak preview of the new manual or checklists for night time reading tonight.? Oh boy, new toy, tommorrow.

Ray

It´s very much like when You buy a new microwave owen...

Better read the manual before use - otherwise You popcorn might get un-eatable.

Well the Bronco is rather sturdy, so wrecking it takes a good deal of careless treatment - but it might bite You in the end.

Note that the newly added accumulaitve wear feature needs to be set before use - it comes disabled by default.

Finn

Thanks indeed for the nice update and the additional versions. Question is however, does the long range version with the three external tanks actually has a longer range (and by how much) or are those tanks just cosmetic? Do those external loads increase drag and fuel consumption?

Thanks indeed for the nice update and the additional versions. Question is however, does the long range version with the three external tanks actually has a longer range (and by how much) or are those tanks just cosmetic? Do those external loads increase drag and fuel consumption?

Please open the Fuel & Weight config inside FSX (FSX' own) and You will see all internal + all external tanks listed i the fuel section as well as the weight of the tanks themself in the weight section..

So - yes expect a much heavier Bronco with those 3 tanks fitted, which offcourse also will make fuel consuption higher per nautical mile.

Finn