OV-10 Bronco X full version

Well it beats......... kibbles and Dogtreats don't it. . . .

Actually the "Kibbles and Dog Treats" performed more than admirably while this production was on hold all these years. I'm glad the OV-10 has made it into the more than capable hands of Mathijs and the very talented team here at Aerosoft, but I'm also thankful for the abundantly talented freeware designer who keeps the dog treats coming.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the "Kibbles and Dog Treats" performed more than admirably while this production was on hold all these years. I'm glad the OV-10 has made it into the more than capable hands of Mathijs and the very talented team here at Aerosoft, but I'm also thankful for the abundantly talented freeware designer who keeps the dog treats coming.

I totally agree Falcon......I still fly tTim's bird to this day and will continue to even after having the complete AEROSOFT aircraft.

Hermoso totalmente hermoso y bien hecho, solamente una observacion: que los lentes del casco de la tripulacion, puedan subirse y bajarse, de resto lo estoy esperando ansioso, felicitaciones

I made an offer to Mr. Conrad long before he created his OV-10 for FS2002, even todo the gauges for him.... all I got was cursed at, and a prompt F*** You, which was very professional. I have no sympathy for him, and I too have benefited from his model. My comment @ SOH was "Made by mattel it's swell" did nothing for my happenstance their....... it did get me booted though ! "never time to do it right the first time" but always time to do it twice. keep in mind that flightsimming is a fantasy simulator, but it is hard to fantasize flying a DC Comic

Absolutely stunning work by Stefan here. Those stores are works of art on their own, probably the most realistic looking ones ever made for FS. I am really looking forward to this update. Will it be available early or late on Friday ? I'm going away on Friday afternoon for the weekend and kinda hoped to check this release out before that ;-)

Best

Dag

PS: I will make a Euro 1 Sembach machine for myself, that is guaranteed :-P

Are the rocket pods on the wings unloadable. I don't think the USAF birds carried them.

They sure did from Bien Hoa to Bien Thy If they flew hwy9 interdiction or laos...you can bet your money on it.

How are we going to know when the new version is available? I guess ddeuce will send up flares.

ddeuce, did you get that Aerosoft holding spot for all the new paints for the BroncoX v2 that will be coming in?

Ray

How are we going to know when the new version is available? I guess ddeuce will send up flares.

ddeuce, did you get that Aerosoft holding spot for all the new paints for the BroncoX v2 that will be coming in?

Ray

Darn it raymar !!! shot off a whole pallet of flares.... (must a been blocked by all the chaff flying around...... ) It'll be there for the 1st paint. my problem is eeenie...meenie..... minie...... moe...... which 1 first !!!!!!!!!!!! paint shop is freshly fueled and ready to rock...... I have no Problem about the first one VMO-2 155227 Firebase Tiger Ahn Li province complete with checkerboard on wingtop Lost in Laos 1968 gonna see if I can get some of that red clay on the tires too !! This is going to be great to fly with Alphasims Bien Hoa airbase..... :mallet_s:

Darn it raymar !!! shot off a whole pallet of flares.... (must a been blocked by all the chaff flying around...... ) It'll be there for the 1st paint. my problem is eeenie...meenie..... minie...... moe...... which 1 first !!!!!!!!!!!! paint shop is freshly fueled and ready to rock...... I have no Problem about the first one VMO-2 155227 Firebase Tiger Ahn Li province complete with checkerboard on wingtop Lost in Laos 1968 gonna see if I can get some of that red clay on the tires too !! This is going to be great to fly with Alphasims Bien Hoa airbase..... :mallet_s:

Remember now, you have some important deadlines coming up soon, so not too much realistic flying for you. paint, paint, pant, pant. paint.

We are going to need at least one livery with NAVY on it. After all, they started this Bronco business, just didn't finish it. All those Black Pony drivers are gonna be POed with nothing Navy in this batch.

Ray

Absolutely stunning work by Stefan here. Those stores are works of art on their own, probably the most realistic looking ones ever made for FS. I am really looking forward to this update. Will it be available early or late on Friday ? I'm going away on Friday afternoon for the weekend and kinda hoped to check this release out before that ;-)

Best

Dag

PS: I will make a Euro 1 Sembach machine for myself, that is guaranteed :-P

Anyone ??

Remember now, you have some important deadlines coming up soon, so not too much realistic flying for you. paint, paint, pant, pant. paint.

We are going to need at least one livery with NAVY on it. After all, they started this Bronco business, just didn't finish it. All those Black Pony drivers are gonna be POed with nothing Navy in this batch.

Ray

I will do the repaint of VS-41 Black pony (B4 Val-4), You know it, the one with the Clover leaf from NAS, North Island, San Diego.... you sure though....... These guys got a whole squadron of Broncos.... and didn't know what to do with them.

I will do the repaint of VS-41 Black pony (B4 Val-4), You know it, the one with the Clover leaf from NAS, North Island, San Diego.... you sure though....... These guys got a whole squadron of Broncos.... and didn't know what to do with them.

Sure they did. They picked up girls with their gold wings and war stories. . . . here I was, in a tight climbing turn, full power, Mig on my tail, (hand gestures) oh, hello Honey, I was just telling my buddy about . . . . .say, can I buy you a drink? I fly with the Black Ponies, a hot shot aggressive Bronco group. . .

Ray

Sure they did. They picked up girls with their gold wings and war stories. . . . here I was, in a tight climbing turn, full power, Mig on my tail, (hand gestures) oh, hello Honey, I was just telling my buddy about . . . . .say, can I buy you a drink? I fly with the Black Ponies, a hot shot aggressive Bronco group. . .

Ray

Was that before or after that squidward pilot found out his date was packing more than a pistol :bow_down2_s::lurk_s:

• Aerosoft

tick......tock.......tick.......tock...... Id pull my hair out if i had any......tick......tock....tick....tock....

We just tested the installers and paintkits (they are pretty spiffing btw)...

All is fine, so unless the office burns down we'l release tomorrow morning.