How to 'discover' what products were updated?

Egbert Drenth

Hi,

Sometimes by accident I read in a forum that a scenery/aircraft was updated.

How/where can I discover when and what product was updated?

It is a bit silly to open each and every order each week/month/quarter? to check if it has been updated.

Is there somewhere a list available (or notification service) when a product has been updated?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Updates are going to be announced in the "New releases and Updates" section of the forum. You can subcribe to this section and each time a new release or update is going to be announced, you'll get informed.

Another way is to check the FAQs/Update knowledgebase accessible through the main website.

Another way is to check the FAQs/Update knowledgebase accessible through the main website.

That is exactly what Egbert calls "silly" work... - and I agree. Furthermore, there are still smaller but not less important patches/bugfixes made available thru the forum only (see the EDDP ILS fix for GAP 2 2012 as just one example!).

Updates are going to be announced in the "New releases and Updates" section of the forum.

It would be nice if it worked this way.

I searched for 'ELLX' to find an announcement for the V1.20 update, but no luck.

Seriously, it really isn't that difficult to provide somewhere a list stating the latest versions of all products.

Each time an update is put on the server, someone also needs to update this list.

Takes about a minute and a lot of customers (if not all) can benefit from it.

Aerosoft can build the list from scratch (i.e. starting now) with each new update and in 6-12 months time or or so the list is complete.

I sincerely hope Aerosoft considers this.