Airport Duplication

gigabyte

Hello, I seldom post in this Forum and you will understand why. I recently purchased German Airports3- Hamburg,Bremen,Berlin Tegel,Paderborn and Lubeck for FSX and I feel they are quite satisfactory for flying purposes, however, I now see that this product is going to be reproduced as German Airports3 2012. This in my opinion is a blatant rip off by Aerosoft and I have seen other airports updated to 2012 when the previous versions are adequate. Plus, I wish Aerosoft would cease using Limesim developers as I feel their latest product Detroit Cities is a disaster. If this anomaly continues, then I am OFF. Gigabyte.

Hi GigaByte,

I have no idea what you are complaing about. In your case I would look forward to the GAP3 2012 release! I assume that current users of GAP3 for FSX will get this update free of charge as the user of the GAP 2 FSX. A rip off? The opposite is the case...

Also, what is adequate? If an airport looks nice enough or when it's up to date concerning layout, terminals, runways, etc.?

Concerning Detroit: Tastes are different and you cannot compare Detroit Cities with an airport scenery! Aerosoft doesn't and clearly states the differences... - so why make a fuzz? I CAN NOT understand what this is about...

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello, I seldom post in this Forum and you will understand why. I recently purchased German Airports3- Hamburg,Bremen,Berlin Tegel,Paderborn and Lubeck for FSX and I feel they are quite satisfactory for flying purposes, however, I now see that this product is going to be reproduced as German Airports3 2012. This in my opinion is a blatant rip off by Aerosoft and I have seen other airports updated to 2012 when the previous versions are adequate. Plus, I wish Aerosoft would cease using Limesim developers as I feel their latest product Detroit Cities is a disaster. If this anomaly continues, then I am OFF. Gigabyte.

I also have no clue, what you're complaining about. :confused_s:

But maybe my english is not good enough to understand what you've written.

I recently purchased German Airports3- Hamburg,Bremen,Berlin Tegel,Paderborn and Lubeck for FSX and I feel they are quite satisfactory for flying purposes, however, I now see that this product is going to be reproduced as German Airports3 2012.

At least you purchased GAP 3 as a package and should qualify for the update, those of us who purchased those airports individually might not.

Hello Bernd and Otto, No disrespect to either of you but I am waiting for a response from a representative from Aerosoft as my Post was centred on them and their answer will have a more positive aspect and put the matter one way or the other to rest. regards. gigabyte.

Otto nothing wrong with your English, he's just moaning for the sake of moaning and to get a bit of attention. Bruce, I got the GA2 airports as individuals and still got access to the updated versions, so one would imagine GA3 would be the same. I cant see why you think LimeSim is a disaster, the US Cities rage is BUDGET scenery, as clearly stated in the aerosoft shop. Antarctica X is awesome, no other words for it. So take your own advice and #### off.

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Bernd and Otto, No disrespect to either of you but I am waiting for a response from a representative from Aerosoft as my Post was centred on them and their answer will have a more positive aspect and put the matter one way or the other to rest. regards. gigabyte.

So if you're not interested in our comments and answers, it would be better to contact Aerosoft directly by phone, mail or email.

If you didn't realize: this forum lives through its users. ;)

• Upvote 1

Apart from the fact that this forum lives through its user; what the heck shall Aerosoft respond to such moaning?!

As a support person I wouldn't know what to answer to GigaBytes post, except perhaps advise to see his doctor... :rolleyes:

My goodness, is he complaining the fact that Aerosoft offers such upgrades at all or that they even offer this particular upgrade for free?

Is he complaining that Aerosoft advertises Detroit as visual city addon with only stock airport buildings - and that is exactly what Detroit is?

If that are problems, then I envy GigaByte for his life... B)

Maybe if you stated your criticism instead of just making a public statement then someone may answer you as yet there no meat on your bones, you state a product is a disaster but nothing to substantiate this.

If you visited the forums on a regular bases then you would find out how many customers ask about airports being updated for the smallest of changes so this in itself puts you in a very small minority of people with your views.

GAP 2 was updated not so long back and called 2012 and given to previous customers for free so I'm really not sure what your issue is.

Also as you state this is your opinion then you are asking for that of others to be posted.

• Upvote 3