Before to buy EHAM

Bizzy

Hello

i would like to buy EHAM but in this forum i can see that more issue with this scenery and very bad fraps

however for the bad fraps i can resolve this because i have I7 2600k OC 4,2Mhz 8 giga de RAM 1600Mhz and GtX 460 1 giga DDR5

Anyway, what's your opinion about this scenery ?

thank you so much

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, although my systemspecs are far lower then yours and my fps are not so good (around 10-12 fps) with e.g. PMDG' NGX, I would say, it is a must have airport. Amsterdam is one of the biggest and most important airports in Europa: Nr. 4 on passengers, Nr. 4 on cargo, Nr. 5 on movements (according to AIC). It is one of the major hubs to America, Africa and Asia. And yes, the scenery looks good.

So if you're a Airline Simmer and if you like to go to destinations outside (Central)Europa, I strongly recommend this one (beside Munich, Frankfurt, Paris, London and Madrid ;))

And procedures can be challenging sometimes!

You may consider to buy EHAM by Cloud9. Including airport itself additionally you will have an interesting rendition of Amsterdam old-town. I've both EHAMs and can not decide which is better. :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

You may consider to buy EHAM by Cloud9. Including airport itself additionally you will have an interesting rendition of Amsterdam old-town. I've both EHAMs and can not decide which is better. :)

Bad idea: Cloud9 doens't exist anymore and their product is FS9 only

Indeed but Cloud9 joined forces with FSDT and their products are available via FSDreamteam website. I have all of Cloud9 and FSDT products for FS9 and I'm gladly satisfied.

• 4 weeks later...