AES 2.20d not working at TNCM after credit addition

KyleD

Hey all, I recently added some credits, and added them to FlyTampa's TNCM, which I have had for more than a year, with the updates installed. I downloaded and installed 2.20d in the past month, and just a few days ago added the required credits to activate TNCM. The AESHelp menu shows it is green and active, yet at the airport the menu does not come up, nor am I getting the runway centerline sound effects, so it appears it is not active despite what the menu says. Nothing has been added or changed in that area, and AES works at all of my other airports with the same aircraft I have been using.

I have perused this forum for a while now today, and haven't found anything relevent to my situation, as most are of people moving things around, changing things, whereas all I have done is activated this long-standing scenery. Hopefully you can drop some insight on what might be the issue, system specs:

FSX Gold

Windows 7 64-bit

Intel I7

NVidia GT 435M

Aircraft attempted to use- Aerosoft Twotter, Aerosoft A320, default B37-8

I can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the scenery, but before I do (and the reason I haven't yet), is I want to be assured that I will not lose the credits already assigned to the scenery, and that it will be automatically added upon reinstall.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Kyle

• Developer

Please doublecheck, if FSX is in front of TNCM in AESHelp.

Try the "Repair/Resync" Button below the Airportlist in AESHelp

Check your Autogensetting or other Tips of the FAQ http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/51445-aes-faq-please-read-before-post/page__view__findpost__p__349237

Did you see the jetways in TNCM?

Please doublecheck, if FSX is in front of TNCM in AESHelp.

Try the "Repair/Resync" Button below the Airportlist in AESHelp

Check your Autogensetting or other Tips of the FAQ http://forum.aerosof...post__p__349237

Did you see the jetways in TNCM?

FSX is in front of TNCM, I am now trying the "Repair/Resync", my autogen is at maximum, and I have the jetways that come with the scenery. I will update as to if the "Repair/Resync" worked in about a half an hour. Thanks Oliver for getting back to me quickly.