Antalya - double markings

kamileq

Hello. I'm wondering - why my LTAI looks like this? Every markings are doubled with a little offset. Bought LTAI with Holiday Pack and upgraded via customer service to latest version. The issue was visible both: before and after upgrading to the latest version.

Any suggestions?

post-24366-0-88336400-1327255981_thumb.j

post-24366-0-34477300-1327256000_thumb.j

I fly FS9 only and these are screens from FS9. No double afcads at all - i take care of double afcads files frequently. I use Ultimate Traffic as 3rd party traffic add-on.

I fly FS9 only and these are screens from FS9. No double afcads at all - i take care of double afcads files frequently. I use Ultimate Traffic as 3rd party traffic add-on.

Did you check the Antalya folder to see if ther may be a duplicate AFCAD in there as it seems that 2 are showing but one offset from the other.

Dear sir.

Inside my LTAI scenery folder there are as follows:

AF2_LTAI.bgl

Af2_ltai_Airlines.bgl

AF2_LTAI_excl.BGL

AF2_LTAI.off

Af2_ltai_Airlines.off

But all these files came with genuine installation Wizard.

Dear sir.

Inside my LTAI scenery folder there are as follows:

AF2_LTAI.bgl

Af2_ltai_Airlines.bgl

AF2_LTAI_excl.BGL

AF2_LTAI.off

Af2_ltai_Airlines.off

But all these files came with genuine installation Wizard.

You need to delete this file Af2_ltai_Airlines.bgl as its a duplicate of Af2_ltai_Airlines.off.

The Af2 bgls don't have impact on this issue. I tried to remove file by file from LTAI scenery folder and found out there is no double files. Only file that have impact on my double markings is: LTAI_flat.BGL

After remove this file - there were no markings at all and afterwards after restore this file in scenery folder double markings with offset came back.

How to obtain this file with no issue? Are there more users with this bug?

Regards.

Hello;

I'm not to sure about the type of traffic product you are using,but I usally have to rename the bgl file in the traffic/scenery folder,to correct problems like this,

Mark

The Af2 bgls don't have impact on this issue. I tried to remove file by file from LTAI scenery folder and found out there is no double files. Only file that have impact on my double markings is: LTAI_flat.BGL After remove this file - there were no markings at all and afterwards after restore this file in scenery folder double markings with offset came back. How to obtain this file with no issue? Are there more users with this bug? Regards.

How many files do you have in your scenery folder for Antalya.

42 files with .bgl and 2 files with .off as I wrote earlier.

I have version 1.04 installed and only have 36 files installed.

Name

_LTAI_exc_449-150.Bgl

_LTAI_exc_449-151.Bgl

AES-LTAI-ASI-LIB.BGL

AESLite-LTAI-FLIB.BGL

AESLite-LTAI-VORN.BGL

AESLite-LTAI-VORS.BGL

AESLite-LTAI-ZUF.BGL

AF2_LTAI.bgl

AF2_LTAI_Airlines.off

AF2_LTAI_excl.BGL

LTAI_449-150_3.bgl

LTAI_449-150_5.bgl

LTAI_449-150_9.bgl

LTAI_449-151_3.bgl

LTAI_449-151_5.bgl

LTAI_449-151_9.bgl

LTAI_A_STOPB.BGL

LTAI_ALIGHT.BGL

LTAI_EXC.BGL

LTAI_flat.BGL

LTAI_JETWAYS.BGL

LTAI_Layer_A.BGL

LTAI_lib001.BGL

LTAI_lib002.BGL

LTAI_lib003.BGL

LTAI_lib004.BGL

LTAI_lib005.BGL

LTAI_lib006.BGL

LTAI_LIBJ.BGL

LTAI_objekt_place.BGL

LTAI_objekt_place_dense.BGL

LTAI_objekt_place_medium.BGL

LTAI_objekt_place_normal.BGL

LTAI_TWY.BGL

LTAI_ZLIB1.BGL

LTAIRWYLampen.BGL

I made fresh installation on my another PC for FS9 testing purposes and have 36 files in LTAI_SC scenery folder. Looks like on my main PC-flying machine somehow v1.04 installer didn't change and erase v1.00 .bgls

There is no double markings issue after fresh installation.

In the evening I'm going to perform fresh installation on my main PC-flying machine :) and will check all this mess again. Thanks for your support.