Oil Service does not work and GPS ignores some airports

EDNR-Cruiser

In the meantime I enjoyed almost 80 hrs with this great plane. Over the last couple of hours I got a bit annoyed with the oil service however, which doesn't seem to work...

After clicking inspection in the service menu both OIL indicators are highlighted in red. I clicked the SAE40 symbol and waited for the procedure to finish. Then I clicked inspection again and - surprise - both OIL service indicators were still highlighted in red. I repeated this a few times, closed the session, reloaded FSX and the plane but still the same problem...

Can't find any reference to this, neither in the German nor English manuals... - any ideas anybody or is this a bug???

Another strange thing is related to the GPS.

I usually fly with the GPS turned off, thus it took some time to notice that some airfields simply don't show up on the built in Garmin, like for instance EDML Landshut from GAF11.

The default aircraft and also the Carenado planes with GPS show this airport more or less correctly on their displays, the GPS of the Katana 4X simply ignores it.

• 3 weeks later...

That is very strange as the GPS of the Katana is the same used in the default aircrafts.

Please try to get your aircraft to one of the virtual service points, for example at Diamond Aircraft at Egelsbach. Does this solve the problem?

Which version of the Katana is installed? There was a bug in an earlier version with the service and oil indication...

Version 1.03a is installed. I only have your bird since XMas... - as a nice present from a very nice me...

Will check the GPS again with a default plane as I'm no longer sure if I tested it with a stock Cessna or a Carenado C172...

The service point at Egelsbach seems to be out of order since I installed the new Frankfurt-Egelsbach scenery... :(

Any other ideas?!

Now that these service points are not secret anymore: is there a chance to publish a list of coordinates and what exactly needs to be done to enjoy these service points? As I already wrote, I've been to Frankfurt-Egelsbach several times and tried various positions near the Diamond hangar, always shutting down the engine and removing the key - in vain!