No baggage loading with Airbus Evolution series 1

kessler

Hi, I've just bought and installed Wilco's Airbus Evolution series 1. However, now I do not have any simulated baggage loading with the A320. I've reset the parameters but I only get either the airbridge or stairs to the front and rear left side of the aircraft. The catering and cleaning trucks come on request so no prob with those either. Switching to, say the A380, the baggage trolleys appear no problem. Any idea whats going on? There was no problem with the original Airbus vol 1.

Regards

Rory

Im referring to the right side front and rear cargo doors. On other aircraft the baggage trucks/trolleys approach and stop at the cargo doors but with the Airbus evolution aircraft they do not, they just dont appear at all.

Rory

Try to go here http://forum.aerosof...t-config-files/ and find the aes config file for Wilco airbus 320 and try that... Please remember after you have put the config file in place, you need to push the repair button under "set aircraft parameters" in AESHELP. EDIT by O.Pabst: This is not correct, the Button has nothing to do with the intelliscene.cfg and is not needed to press after the replace! Only when the aircraft is jumping whlile pushback.

Let me know if it helps. :-)