Copenhagen-X comment to Mathijs

Jens Peter

Hello Mathijs

Would you be a little more specific, and throw a light into the complete scandinavian darknes after your message in the last pinned topic about kastrup.

Why would Aerosoft (maybee) not devellop Copenhagen-X !

This important airport is seriously missing not only for the whole online flying community, but also by most devoted flightsimmers. Further you have made us believe, with great fate in Aerosoft, that one fine day Copenhagen will once agin raise from the virtual rubbles it has fallen into, and that Aerosoft are in the process of creation.

I simply do not understand Aerosofts priority here, leaving so many out in the cold, after you already have made the airport earlier. You create so many splendid sceneries of unknow and unimportant airports around the world (i enjoy them all) But not creating on af the major airports of Europe, why,why why.

We ARE Vikings here in Denmark, but nice Vikings. We deserve Copenhagen, so dont bail out on this one.

Take Care

JP

• Aerosoft

Hello Mathijs

Would you be a little more specific, and throw a light into the complete scandinavian darknes after your message in the last pinned topic about kastrup.

Why would Aerosoft (maybee) not devellop Copenhagen-X !

This important airport is seriously missing not only for the whole online flying community, but also by most devoted flightsimmers. Further you have made us believe, with great fate in Aerosoft, that one fine day Copenhagen will once agin raise from the virtual rubbles it has fallen into, and that Aerosoft are in the process of creation.

I simply do not understand Aerosofts priority here, leaving so many out in the cold, after you already have made the airport earlier. You create so many splendid sceneries of unknow and unimportant airports around the world (i enjoy them all) But not creating on af the major airports of Europe, why,why why.

We ARE Vikings here in Denmark, but nice Vikings. We deserve Copenhagen, so dont bail out on this one.

Take Care

JP

JP, what airport is being released depends on many factors. For starters if we think it will be make a profit, if we don't think so it makes little sense for us. But for airports in Scandinavia that's normally not an issue. More problematic is that we need to buy a good ground image and get access to the airpoirt to do a photoshoot. Both these things are often a problem.

Those difficulties I believe, but they're not the case here. Development of Copenhagen was well underway while this statement came, so the photographic material and ground textures were already there. It's just a matter of rights. All of the work developed so far belongs to Thorsten, not to Aerosoft. At least, that's what I think.

I'm total confuse here.. does Thorsten not work for AS anymore?

I personally helped AS with access to EKCH, it was not easy I have to say. :-( So I hope that CPH will be released soon for both FS versions.

Hej Mathijs

Thanks for reply, sorry for long respond time due to vacation. I hope you will elaborate a little more on the topic, because the interest for copenhagen is very much alive among simmers. First of all, the previous version og EKCH by Aerosoft is close to the state of the airport of today, so maybee a "upgrade" to the old version could be a solution (allthough most would prefer a MEGA version with bell and whistles)

As Patrick add, i have also difficulties to believe that a good ground immage is problematic, considering all the other nice airports worldwide by aerosoft, and in all modesty, when i made the scenery for Copenhagen Airport Roskilde, i had no problems in obtaining the permission to make the photowork, allthough you need security clearence etc. and Lindbergh had thrown a lifeline here...

In other words Mathijs, lets have the whole true and uncutted version of the storie of MEGA airport Copenhagen, because uptill now, we in the happy flightsim community have felt certain that it was well underway by previous postnings by Thorsten.

Take Care and live longer

JP

well i don´t think you have to worry about if it comes or not as have a look here:http://forum.flightsimdevelopmentgroup.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=104 and here read Thorsten´s post: http://forum.flightsimdevelopmentgroup.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133 so you better watch the developer pages as Mathijs said in a post as i remember.

Best regards LN

Don't worry guys, everything is just fine. We're on good progress with Copenhagen X, we're positive that we can release it this spring, and we're most certain that it will be published exclusively by Aerosoft in the popular MegaAirport series.

The reason Mathijs closed the long thread about Copenhagen development was probably my bad as things were a bit unsure when we started FSDG. But don't worry, you will be able to keep track of development soon on our forum and will surely see an official preview here on the forums as well the moment we reach beta status.

• Upvote 2

Don't worry guys, everything is just fine. We're on good progress with Copenhagen X,

Thanks a billion Thorsten for a clear and usefull statement. I was not at all aware of the FSDG case, and thought the EKCH project was close to running aground. Now we can peacefully await the progress :excellenttext_s: .

Take Care

JP

• 2 months later...