Jan. 20th...and sign of the update?

skyhawka4m

Was wondering if we are still on track for a Jan. release for the update and additional models? Can you tell I'm dying to paint this beautiful plane? With all these jets coming out...I still prefer these prop planes for down low.

tsk....tsk..... Patience is a virtue.... Eat a finger or two, bite your toenails, sandpaper a cats bottom.. here it is "In God We Trust" for aerosoft: all others pay cash

• Upvote 2

Somewhere next week...

Could become a few days into february... we are still on track, but want to assure that everything is ready and properly setup.

Finn

uh oh..........troops will be bugging out.......I can't wait to have the Mil versions frankly!

You wouldn´t like to go past FEBA in a unfinished Bronco - would You ;)

Finn

uh oh..........troops will be bugging out.......I can't wait to have the Mil versions frankly!

I have all 3 milviz aircraft, and they are just eyecandy, heavy on the FPS (VERY HEAVY) w/ the mudhen, The T-38 a little better but the art is off kilter goto cockpit change seat direction up and watch the adi follow you. The 310 well it is very good, but looks nothing like a 310R, I have sat in, must of been a modified version they emulated. their product is good, not great, and they DO NOT listen to their users, because they are a corporate unit paid by the US government. I still give em an "A" for their effort. p.s. Milviz does not have designs on the Bronco.

I have all 3 milviz aircraft, and they are just eyecandy, heavy on the FPS (VERY HEAVY) w/ the mudhen, The T-38 a little better but the art is off kilter goto cockpit change seat direction up and watch the adi follow you. The 310 well it is very good, but looks nothing like a 310R, I have sat in, must of been a modified version they emulated. their product is good, not great, and they DO NOT listen to their users, because they are a corporate unit paid by the US government. I still give em an "A" for their effort. p.s. Milviz does not have designs on the Bronco.

I think he meant the military variant

Woody

Yes I was referring to the military variants that Aerosoft is doing......as for the unfinished FEBA........honestly....the version I want are the USMC and USAF........not really looking for the firefighting or foriegn users myself.

The 310 well it is very good, but looks nothing like a 310R, I have sat in, must of been a modified version they emulated.

Odd, because I find the 310 to be anything but heavy on the FPS. It's one of the lighter planes I own. Also, as I understand it, they modeled the plane after the exact 310 that Ken Stallings owns and operates every day. I'd be shocked if he didn't know what a 310 looks like.

Odd, because I find the 310 to be anything but heavy on the FPS. It's one of the lighter planes I own. Also, as I understand it, they modeled the plane after the exact 310 that Ken Stallings owns and operates every day. I'd be shocked if he didn't know what a 310 looks like.

I love the T-38, prefer the Iris F15 but also found the 310 had an unnaceptable performance hit on my system, one of the worst in recent years. The fact that the owner of the aircraft was involved doesn't impress me at all as the owner of the aircraft is not at all impressive!

• Upvote 1