how to drop bombs or fire missile with fsx F-16?

pooryabaktery

I have Captainsim Weapon for fsx. The vulcan cannon keeps firing you can't stop this, the rest works properly. Is there someone who can make this work wit the aerosoft F-16 HUD, radar ex. target lock??

If you want support with Captainsim Weapon, wouldnt the best place to start be the Captainsim forum?

I think this is the best place, cause here the people now the most of all the technical stuff related to the aerosoft F-16, I have already asked this at captain sim, but considering your statement I will post it again on captainsim, Thanks

I think this is the best place, cause here the people now the most of all the technical stuff related to the aerosoft F-16, I have already asked this at captain sim, but considering your statement I will post it again on captainsim, Thanks

I also replied to your other post regarding this.

• 3 months later...

how to drop bombs or fire missile with fsx F-16?

Aerosoft's released gauges do NOT support direct HUD, MFD, etc. integration. You would have to REPLACE them with the CS' gauges, thus losing the existing gauge capabilities. Or overlapping both of them which might have some weird, NOT authentic, looking functional gauges.

The U.E.P. will have more authentic HUD, MFD, etc. and with support for CS Weapons for FSX & VRS' TacPack.

• Upvote 1