Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

R. Russell Jr.

Unusual Steering Wheel Game Reaction and Installing 1.4.1

Hello.

I have a Logitech G27. When I try to use it when driving, the steering is off. For example, if I make a hard right turn (which actually would be pretty bad driving), the game takes it time to turn right. Then when I center the steering wheel, the game takes a while to center the bus wheel.

I tried installing 1.4.1, but it says that I don't have 1.3 installed. So I reinstalled 1.3, but it still does not work. I do not know what is going wrong.

EDIT: Because I am away for classes, I will not be able to fix this problem until mid-March. But please, I need help fixing this.

So, I just want to see if the link still works, but the link is down now. I don't what happened, but I hope it's back up when I'm on break.

The link is still down. I think it'll be easier if the information was posted here instead of linked to. Thank you!

We couldn't do that as that is the link to there support forum!

Not to sure as to why it is still down but will ask.

I know why it's down. TML decided to replace it a Facebook style forum (why? - no idea). I have yet to get a response to my question on there. Most probably because everyone there speaks German and doesn't really care for people who "sprechen englisch."

I know why it's down. TML decided to replace it a Facebook style forum (why? - no idea). I have yet to get a response to my question on there. Most probably because everyone there speaks German and doesn't really care for people who "sprechen englisch."

Do you have a link to there Facebook page probably search it and find it too.