Beaver + P3D = missing Gauges

Tatankamani

Are you sure when you copied the files from FSX to P3D you got every single file installed for the Beaver? The best way to do this would be to install the Beaver to a location outside FSX then copy everything from that location into the relevent parts of P3D.

• Aerosoft

I think it uses some code from default FSX aircraft. If you got FSX on the same machine copy the gauge folder to Prepar3D, but do not let it overwite newer gauges. As long as you do this on your own machine this would be legal and I think it will solve the problems.

No, Gentlemen, you are wrong. I detected that panel.cfg refers on all main gauges to a file called BEAVER.CAB. This cabinet file is present. Opening this file, there are .xml files for each gauge. Working gauges are represented by .xml files as well as notworking gauges are. The BEAVER.CAB file makes all gauges working in FSX, but in P3D, HSI, GYRO and Vertical Speed Indicator, don't work. The rootcause must be the gauge definition inside the .xml file. Unfortunately, I am clueless on gauge programming.

Thank you anyway.

Bruno