Maastricht Aachen Airport images

Hi Mathijs,

Very nice screenshots. I have one comment though: on picture 11 (with the Stella aviation hangar) you can see cars parked on an enclosed part of the airport airside. In real life only cars belonging to the airport are able to acces that part of the airfield.

Greetings Giel

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs,

Very nice screenshots. I have one comment though: on picture 11 (with the Stella aviation hangar) you can see cars parked on an enclosed part of the airport airside. In real life only cars belonging to the airport are able to acces that part of the airfield.

Greetings Giel

Okay, thanks for that info! I'll not delay the release because of that, but we'll have that changed next week for sure.

• Aerosoft

We just tested the installers and all looked fine. So the product pages are now translated and we'll have the product online tomorrow!

In Prepar3D the scenery looks even better then in FSX btw, and framerates are about 20% better then in FSX.

post-43-0-69927400-1326978833_thumb.jpg