Two questions please

kessler

Hiya,

I've just downloaded Mega Airport Vienna X and installed it. After a while looking around it, it became apparent that there is no moving AI vehicles, ie, buses or general airport baggage trucks etc. I have quite a few Aerosoft airports and dont have a problem with the vehicles at those. Any advice what to do? Second question, is, I have Mega airport Frankfurt and want to update the runway but I'm not sure which version I have so please can you tell me how to check this. Its a download version.

Many thanks

Rory

Hello Rory,

For Frankfurt you have the correct version, you need to register your product at www.aerosoft.com so you can get the Update.

There is an FAQ in the Support Forums FAQs section explaining how to proceed.

As for Vienna have you tried the settings in the manual.

Hi Shaun. Sorted the Frankfurt update now thanks. With regards to Vienna though, adjusting the airport traffic density as suggested in the manual results in no moving vehicles at all. Increasing density to maximum and tootling around the airport, I managed to see a total of just 3 moving vehicles. There are loads of static ones! I then switched to Munich with the same settings and saw quite a few moving vehicles - baggage trains, buses etc. Should I try a reinstall do you think?

Rory

I did notice when I ordered Vienna that it was flytampa. I was expecting an Aerosoft product acually - does that mean there isnt acually an Aerosoft version, just the Flytampa? Just checked on the Flytampa site. I looked at a couple of posts and got the impression that the AI vehicles have been omitted on purpose, unless you have AES. Thats rather a disappointment.

Rory

I did notice when I ordered Vienna that it was flytampa. I was expecting an Aerosoft product acually - does that mean there isnt acually an Aerosoft version, just the Flytampa?

Rory

The scenery is by flytampa and aerosoft is just selling it as box-version.