US Cities X – Detroit available for FSX and Prepar3D

Shaun Fletcher

Detroit completes the US Cities X range around the great lakes. "Motown" as many call it, is one of the largest cities in the US, full of history, home to a major hub for Delta Airlines and home to some large industry corporations. Detroit is without a doubt the industry capital of the US.

Detroit Metro and the many other smaller airports make this a complex and busy environment for pilots.

Product Page

aerosoft_detroit_34.jpg

aerosoft_detroit_10.jpg

aerosoft_detroit_05.jpg

aerosoft_detroit_07.jpg

aerosoft_detroit_39.jpg

More Screenshots

When running the installer, below the normal dialog box another box opens and looks like this:

I had that yesterday on another installer, I think it was Manhattan so not sure what went on. closed the installer and run it again and it was fine.

Hello, Try as I might but after purchasing this new Detroit City download I am not sure which airport this is as ther is no mention of any ICAO code. Is it KDET or KDTW. Please verify. Gigabyte.

• 2 weeks later...