Wilga X will not start any more.

Al G.

Hi all! A little strange here but since couple days ago, i just can't start my Wilga X. Everything was fine before and i flew the bird many times: no issue. I made sure there was fuel, i tried all the models, load Wilga first, then after i load default cessna, good weather, bad weather, review starting procedurs again and again: won't start. Oh, the engine turns over and even farts a bit but won't start.

The only change since i flew it is i purchased A2A spit, P-40 and P-47 all in one shot (i will get in trouble later with my wife).

I wonder if that corrupted the Wilga somehow? Anybody else have this issue? (not with the wife, with the Wilga!)

Tx in advance.

Al.

Forgot to to prime..?

Nah, i tried prime, prime a lot, prime a bit, prime like mad, and that's after reloading in same situation (weather, airport etc.).

Nah, i tried prime, prime a lot, prime a bit, prime like mad, and that's after reloading in same situation (weather, airport etc.).

Try an Un-install Re-install if you suspect something else may have corrupted a file etc.

No, no, i triple checked my starting procedures, it turns over but won't go. But i tried a "repair" style (lazy?) re-install, but i wonder if that's good enough. I guess i'll bite the bullet and do a full "remove" and then a real re-install. I'll let you guys know.

Tx, Al.

P.S. I wish i'd still look like my avatar...

Darn, i was afraid you were going to say that. I mean, i hope that A2A doesn't interfere with the Wilga. Yeah, i can try that, i'll keep you guys posted.

Al.

Ok, well, that didn't work. I even removed and re-installed FSX (and believe me, that's time consuming; i OWN hundreds of add-ons, planes, choppers, scenery etc..).

I'm very sad about this, i really like the Wilga but now what? Anybody else had this thing work pefectly and then boom, broken?

Or did i suddently went senile and can't read a check list anymore? (careful Snave :P).