Frankfurt-Hahn X (topic closed, product released)

Guest Tiziana Krüger

Hi Aerosoft,

in german forum it seams that you don`t want to anser any question about release, perhaps you dont want any discussion, because you closed the thread about Frankfurt Hahn without real other reason. So i will ask it in here. :big_boss_s:

Is there any news about Frankfurt Hahn ? Close to release is not a real date ! Last entry is 6 days back.

Greetings

Klaus

• Upvote 1

Hey Guys,

I feel we should back off Aerosoft on this one as there clearly seems to be a problem with the installer that they can't find a quick solution to...

I am sure it will be worth the wait as they never seem to disappoint.

Dave

• Upvote 1

I believe the answer would simply be for Aerosoft to make an admin thread about the updates and situation with releases like Hahn, that are having problems, then just lock the thread so that there are no responses. That way you know that the post is the latest news and there is no complaining.

The complaining or rushing doesn't do anyone any good. It doesn't hurry the release and it doesn't make anyone happy.

I just come in and check the status, so I don't miss anything.

• Upvote 1

+1, That seems like a fair evaluation to me.

Bitching about release dates isn't going to get it released until they are ready to release it.

Dont forget this is a money making company and im sure they want to get it out the door for us as soon as they can.

Just my 2 pence!

• Aerosoft

I believe the answer would simply be for Aerosoft to make an admin thread about the updates and situation with releases like Hahn, that are having problems, then just lock the thread so that there are no responses. That way you know that the post is the latest news and there is no complaining.

The complaining or rushing doesn't do anyone any good. It doesn't hurry the release and it doesn't make anyone happy.

I just come in and check the status, so I don't miss anything.

That would have worked in 2006, but this is the day and age of communication between customers and the company. Closing a topic is only allowed when things get out of hand, not when Aerosoft got a problem answering. Besides it only means new topics will be opened.

The good news is that I just got a new version that I am told should be the final. Tomorrow we'll know.

• Upvote 1