Spoiler problem

jpick2011

Hi, This is my first post. I bought Airbus X a few days ago. I have been on this forum more than I have flown the plane. At first it would nose dive, then I fixed that. Now my problem is that I can see the spoiler knob working, although I don't physically see the spoilers working on the wing. I have searched the forum and a few posts said to turn the FBW off and ELACS off. This didn't work for me. Any ideas as to how to get the spoilers working? As I said, they work as they should, ie: airspeed drops, etc..., but I don't physically see them on the wings going up or down.

Many thanks.

I re-read the manual paying more close attention. I'm about to do the tutorial flight. Will update when I'm finished.

UPDATE: I flew the tutorial down to the T, and I had some graphical problems. FSX crashed midway through the flight. FSX just doesn't like Airbus X. I couldn't physically see the spoilers working but they were decreasing my speed, etc...so technically they were working, I just still didn't actually see them on the wing raising. Maybe a re-install and update to the latest version again will help me. Still a very buggy add-on in my opinion. I really love the quality and I hope the re-install works.

So I figured out the problem with the spoilers. I had installed Joshua Che's FBW fix and that took the use of the spoilers away. After forum reading, I re-patched his latest version, and viola, they came back!