AES Vehicles Are Used For Or At Many Airports

AES Vehicles Are Used For Or At Many Airports

Hi all

I have just finished a flight from LEMG to LEBL and at parking position I have noticed that,

post-7338-0-58165700-1326740967_thumb.pn

It seems that AES vehicles are used by many other airports.

The catering vehicle with the "newrest" logo is one of my edits for the Aegean Airlines catering service and as you can see its showing up at LEBL airport too.

I think this has to be changed or fixed whatever, for the new upcoming AES NG version.

I didn't noticed that before, today was the first time!

Thanks

Edit 1

Actually I have look at it better and I have seen that this specific vehicle is from FlyTampa LGAV edits I have made, how is it possible to see it at Mega Airport LEBL?!?!

Edit 2

I have just show at LEBL texture folder, are this vehicle from Aerosoft or did I have put accidentally my repaints there, which is strange because I think the texture names are different!

Thanks

• Developer

The catering vehicle with the "newrest" logo is one of my edits for the Aegean Airlines catering service and as you can see its showing up at LEBL airport too.

What do you want to tell us with this? That the Texture of the vehicle you show in your Post has his source of this pack you provide here?

• Developer

Good day

Not exactly, I am asking if LEBL uses the standard AES vechiles form AES folder. That has confuses me but I have figure it out myself. Thanks

Sorry, but that sounds different in your post.

The Catering and other Vehicle you see there are part of the Scenery, better part of the AESlite feature of the scenery and have nothing to do with AES. The Models and Textures are used on different airports equipt with AESlite and the Texture is done by Simwings and is there copyright. And the Logo shows the same company, but is total different to yours:

post-77-0-02401000-1326963942.jpg

I have no idea, how it is possible to think that this is the same "repaint"

Btw, there is no paintkit provided for AES (not yet), so the textures of AES are under copyright of Aerosoft and me. Repaint could only provide when this is definetive allowed by a repaintkit. I am accept AES repaint for the old version on avsim, as long as they are not including parts which are under copyright of other scenery designers and include a info, that they are only allowed to use with AES and not for other things.