Purchasing Question

Valcor

I am looking into purchasing the Airbus X and I see that it is available as a new box through Amazon.com. (J & R is the actual distributor) However, in the product title, it says "Airbus X (PC) (UK)". I tried googling but can't find out for sure what the (UK) means.

I am in the US, would the (UK) cause any localization issues or registration issues for me?

Also, would I still be eligible for the discount on the future extended version by purchasing it this way?

Thanks and I look forward to some FBW!

Hi Valcor, I purchased my boxed version of AIRBUS X for $44.95 from www.pcaviator.com. I have purchased many times from them in the past decade and found them to be extremely professional and friendly. They have an outlet in Loris, SC USA TEL. 800-664-0033 BTW, There is an updated boxed version that will have a more realistic FMC for AIRBUS X available around 1-19-12. you might want to wait until it is released and check that out. Hope this helps.

I am looking into purchasing the Airbus X and I see that it is available as a new box through Amazon.com. (J & R is the actual distributor) However, in the product title, it says "Airbus X (PC) (UK)". I tried googling but can't find out for sure what the (UK) means.

I am in the US, would the (UK) cause any localization issues or registration issues for me?

Also, would I still be eligible for the discount on the future extended version by purchasing it this way?

Thanks and I look forward to some FBW!

The Uk stands for United Kingdom and yes you should be entitled to the discount because no doubt you will only need enter your key to get it.

Thanks for the replies. I do indeed know that UK stands for United Kingdom, I was just wondering what import it has when Amazon.com lists (UK) in a title of a software. I was worried it would have issues installing on a US localized Windows and FSX setup.

Thanks for answering about the discount, good to know it's through the registration key. I was concerned it would be through the online store records.

Thanks for the replies. I do indeed know that UK stands for United Kingdom, I was just wondering what import it has when Amazon.com lists (UK) in a title of a software. I was worried it would have issues installing on a US localized Windows and FSX setup.

Thanks for answering about the discount, good to know it's through the registration key. I was concerned it would be through the online store records.

Unless they removed the "U" from your keyboard I think you'll be just fine ;)