ROME FIUMCINO in development

newmanix

Mathijs can you get us any info on this? Is this recent? DFS has been very quiet since the completetion of EHAM. Can you find anything out for us. That would be great so I can finally retire my old ISD scenery...

Cheers!

post-14623-0-39615200-1326638825_thumb.j

Mathijs can you get us any info on this? Is this recent? DFS has been very quiet since the completetion of EHAM. Can you find anything out for us. That would be great so I can finally retire my old ISD scenery...

Cheers!

Have you tried getting any information directly from the developers.

Well well! After all the talk about npot wanting to do italian sceneries d8ue to piracy, Rome is being done anyway. Glad to hear it! One of few places in Europe Cubana flies to, so I'll probably buy it, and I'd like to support Italian airport scenery development.

• Aerosoft

Well well! After all the talk about npot wanting to do italian sceneries d8ue to piracy, Rome is being done anyway. Glad to hear it! One of few places in Europe Cubana flies to, so I'll probably buy it, and I'd like to support Italian airport scenery development.

We finally think we got a workable protection system (we hate it but it simply is needed in some markets) and that changes a lot.

• Upvote 1

We finally think we got a workable protection system (we hate it but it simply is needed in some markets) and that changes a lot.

That's great! Any protection system that will bring us more Italian airports is a great thing.

BTW, I can now also confirm Fiume is in development for 2012... :big_boss_s:

That's great! Any protection system that will bring us more Italian airports is a great thing.

BTW, I can now also confirm Fiume is in development for 2012... :big_boss_s:

I agree. If the protection system means we get italian airports, then I don't complain!

• Upvote 1

It will be great to have FCO to a good standard. It's one of the few Jet2.com destinations that I don't have in the sim yet. I just hope It doesn't include the awful handling and ATC services you receive there ;)

if they are need beta tester,it's because the scenery is already done ? so release will be soon....

or the project starting ???

However i'm very happy it will be my first italian scenery

The project is well into development already and beta testers have been signed on. We have a good timeline for when the beta will start but i wont disclose. Lets just say it will be soon enough :)

• 1 month later...

We have not heard back from the developer since joining the team. I sent an email 3 weeks ago with no responce. I'm still looking forward to beta testing the project. I will send another email.

We have not heard back from the developer since joining the team. I sent an email 3 weeks ago with no responce. I'm still looking forward to beta testing the project. I will send another email.

Thank you for the info. It's curious, they said they were almost starting beta tests...