Aircraft on Schiphol, Charles de Gaule and more vanished

cuevision

Hi

I have tried to install two days ago My Traffic X. During installation there were no problems. Since yesterday I noticed that in Schiphol Aiport and Charles de Gaule all planes were gone. On Amsterdam I have about three of them around the ramp and on Charles de Gaule it looks like Paris does not live anylonger.... None planes.

I have set the imagequality, scenery and traffic to the highest value. Nope :confused_s:

When I go to Rotterdam, all seems to be ok, but I do not know if these are only static planes. There are no planes moving taking off or landing.

I am desperate and confused.

I have removed MyTraffic X and even did some restore of the userfiles in Windows.

Does anyone know how to solve this please?

Thanks and regards,

Ed

Hi

I have tried to install two days ago My Traffic X. During installation there were no problems. Since yesterday I noticed that in Schiphol Aiport and Charles de Gaule all planes were gone. On Amsterdam I have about three of them around the ramp and on Charles de Gaule it looks like Paris does not live anylonger.... None planes.

I have set the imagequality, scenery and traffic to the highest value. Nope :confused_s:

When I go to Rotterdam, all seems to be ok, but I do not know if these are only static planes. There are no planes moving taking off or landing.

I am desperate and confused.

I have removed MyTraffic X and even did some restore of the userfiles in Windows.

Does anyone know how to solve this please?

Thanks and regards,

Ed

Have you unchecked, "Aircraft casts shadows on the ground".