Bronco for Prepar 3D and FSX - correct way of installing?

Legostein

Hello Everyone!

Pretty new here in the forums, yet i hope someone could help out here e alittle bit. I already posted this topic at the german subforumsite for the Bronco here, which i guess now was not such a good idea as the official support takes place here obviously - so: Really sorry to the forum admins and anyone else who might now read this issue two or three times - won't happen again from now on

And now here's my question:

As also Eric Bakker (and then myself as well) mentioned here in the forums: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/51302-ov-10-bronco-x-for-lockheed-martin-prepar3d/

there seems to be some issue with the correct handling of installing the Bronco into FSX and Prepar 3D ... -

If I have the Bronco installed into FSX and then want to install it into Prepar 3D as well, the installer only asks if I want to "delete" or "repair" the previews installation when I run the Prepar 3D installer... now:

Can't I use the Bronco FSX and Prepar 3D parrallel on my PC? Can I only use one version or the other?

And if I can use both, the FSX and Prepar 3D version, then how can it be installed correctly?

Is there someone having some ideas on handling this issue properly?

Any suggestions are most welcome!

Thank You very much in advance!

Cheers,

Chris

• Deputy Sheriffs

Chris,

Mathijs (who is the project manager of the Bronco) already asked the programmers of the installer to look into this. We have to wait what they find. :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem of the faulty P3D installer is solved by Aerosoft today.

Instructions:

- Please download the now updated 'Bronco X for Prepar3D' installer from the your order page in the downloadshop (http://www.aerosoft-shop.com/)

- Uninstall your current version of Bronco X.

- Install the current version of Bronco X (FSX version) again

- Install the new!!!! version of Bronco X (Prepar3D version)

Have fun! :)