California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection model

Very nice and thank you looking forward to the repaint..

Still enjoying Tristan's version till we can get our dirty little hands on this one.

Like the way it is a little bit "dirtied" up with exhaust smoke on sides etc..

ach schade....hätt ich mir die arbeit ja sparen können.......

Tristan

Lol

This was announced for some time ago.

The CDF has been on hour to do list right from the start. Now You get it with the right model too.

Finn

• Aerosoft

Very nice and thank you looking forward to the repaint..

Still enjoying Tristan's version till we can get our dirty little hands on this one.

Like the way it is a little bit "dirtied" up with exhaust smoke on sides etc..

Not a repaint, a full new model with a lot of new stuff!

• Aerosoft

Looks awesome!!! When you originally released you said it would be early Janurary......are we still looking at "early" in the month?

Ahh sorry, no. Some of the crew really needed a break, so we are now aiming at end of thos month for completion.

Ahh sorry, no. Some of the crew really needed a break, so we are now aiming at end of thos month for completion.

Roger that.....if any help is needed for paints I'd be glad to offer my help. Otherwise...can't wait to have the full package.

• Aerosoft

Very nice indeed. I take it all the models will be released in one add-on pack rather than one by one?

In fact not an add-on pack but a full replacement of hat's out now. We released this one beforer Christmas because we knew we would be stoipped for 2 weeks and we thought it was just not cool not to share waht we had. But if you buy the Bronco X before end of this month we'll replace what you got with the new version that will have 3 additional models and more liveries.

1 more..... Boeing is being contracted for the BroncoX (no kiddin this is it's name) to be outfitted with glass cockpit (no expected other changes other than powerplant upgrade) why not do 1 just for the heck of it. !

Gorgeous! I've been eagerly awaiting the actual CDF/Cal Fire model. Looks like it is well worth the wait!

Yep, the back seater always flies. CDF's term for the back seater is ATGS (Air Tactical Group Supervisor). He is a firefighter, battalion chief who is trained in the art of directing firefighting aircraft.