Problem with the airport Stuttgart

João Peralta

Have a problem with the Stuttgart airport but there is usually installed in FSX.

I have several airports Aerosoft all ok .. this does not appear when I open FSX.

In the Aerosoft folder it is there. I go to the Scenery Library also appears, which could be please help me. I have FSX and Windows7 (64Bit)

John

Maybe something wrong with the installation.

Try installing it again from the beginning, or try to delete it from the scenery library and add it again yourself ;)

So you go to Stuttgart EDDS and you are seeing the fsx default airport.

Is this the only scenery you're having a problem with? You can install other sceneries ok?

I'm just trying to figure out the cause of the problem.

I wish I could check your scenery.cfg file as FSX messes it up quite often.

You can find it in: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg after you enable viewing of secret folders and files.

I'm sending you a PM.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Fletcher I think so...

Joao

In your Folder "..:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\German Airports 1 - Stuttgart X\scenery" are there any files ending with .blob ?

JPetro, I sent him my e-mail file scnery.cfg..

Fletcher I think so...

Joao

If you have blob files then there was an issue when you activated it.

Un-install it and then run the installer again and if it gives you the option to "Repair" then use this option.

I uninstalled and installed again all the same, second to uninstall revised, repair and nothing like I do not know what to do have several airports Aerosoft never happened to me and I do not know what to do I want to buy three more I'm afraid.

John

I have already installed and uninstalled more than 5 times ... this image shows the last installation, there is overlapped scenary please help me

John

If you have overlapped scenery its due to a non-activated product, please install the latest Aerosoft launcher and check the products activation status.